Are you looking forward to 2000-2005?

Skylover

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 hours ago, beau_t said:

I realised I was thinking of Bianca - the actress that tempts Vinnie to cheat on Sally. She later came back in something to do with the hospital I'm sure.

Yes, she turned up as a medical student who clashed with Rachel and then got attacked by the hospital stalker.

I haven't watched any of these episodes but I might just have to start when they begin showing this period as it was my all time favourite and one of my big disappointments was when Channel 5 decided to stop showing the early years.

When are they expected to air?

51 minutes ago, CaptainHulk said:

^ Unless 7Two let fly w/ the double eps like they did in the early going. 

That'd be like Xmas coming early!

They need to recalibrate their blocks,though so any eps ending with a 1 or a 6 start on a Monday as per.

The only time 7two ever did double eps was to catch up with Bobby's funeral after the Tennis fiasco of 2015 where the TV guides had half the country down as skipping those episodes and it seemed like a one off there were no double eps when the 7two run started

Long story short, H&A: TEY was available on a particular globally popular video-sharing site (you know the one) for all to see for a number of years. But

Then somewhere around late 2014-mid 2015 someone f***ed the game up resulting in Copyright strikes.

No problem if you live in Oz, you can get them on 7/Yahoo but if you live outside those waters, you're pretty much buggered and as a result you can miss weeks.These moves have forced many a non-Australian to go "Underground" in means of getting their fix.

I'm being super-careful as not to implicate anyone or anything as per the instructions on this site. 

5 hours ago, CaptainHulk said:

No problem if you live in Oz, you can get them on 7/Yahoo but if you live outside those waters, you're pretty much buggered

Actually, that's not true.

Anyway, on a completely unrelated topic, did you know that (until Netflix recently blocked them) VPNs were used by Netflix users all over the world to "trick" Netflix into thinking they were in a different country and therefore unlocking movies/TV shows that weren't available in their own region? Handy bit of knowledge eh?

But of course, that's in no way related to the above quote. Just reminded me of it, that's all. :wink:

Archived