Driftwood

Ludub

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Suzza101 said:

Liked how Leah was there for Roo.

2 hours ago, Red Ranger 1 said:

Good that Roo's got Leah there but it means she's witnessing Roo's troubles first hand...

Thanks both of you. Glad you enjoyed this chapter. I think Leah might be a bit shocked that things have gotten quite this bad. They've been keeping things relatively under wraps till now so we'll see what happens.

2 hours ago, Red Ranger 1 said:

Ooh, so Jett was Maddy's blind date but Evelyn assumed it was Aden and has sabotaged the poor guy.

Yeah, shafted good and proper. Poor Jett! :( Evie just got an idea in her head and ran with it. You can imagine the 'cat that got the cream' smile on Aden's face though, lol! :lol:

Great chapter!

Ah so it was Jett! Poor guy! Evie was a bit dim there... And now Aden gets what he want, but I'm not sure Maddy will be all that pleased. 

Other than that the blind restaurant seems to be going well so far. Liked the girls chat.

Really liked the Leah/Roo friendship. Leah's teasing was a nice touch- Roo's life has certainly been dramatic so laughing would be a nice change.

Scary ending! That creepy cat is back. Hope Roo will be okay... 

Looking forward to more! :) 

1 hour ago, KittCatt said:

Really liked the Leah/Roo friendship. Leah's teasing was a nice touch- Roo's life has certainly been dramatic so laughing would be a nice change.

Scary ending! That creepy cat is back. Hope Roo will be okay... 

Thanks KittCatt! :) Glad you enjoyed it! Thought it would be good for Roo to open up to someone and I think she needed a giggle. Thats what good friends are for! Your friend asking you to handcuff them to a bed would be kind of funny though so I think Leah was pretty understanding.

The creepy cat is back with a vengeance. I wouldn't like to be having those dreams! :blink:

Oh I absolutely love this spooky white cat :lol: Can you just imagine what you would think if you were the doctor who had just delivered a baby and the Mother was screaming that the baby was a dead rotting cat :D Also to make matters worse a vet popped up to put Roo to sleep that did make me laugh :lol:Excellent

Evie not realising Jett was there for a date with Maddy, and wondering if the reason Jett left was because he was upset that Kevin hadn't turned up Yes that was also excellent..

At first I thought it was sweet that Aden was seeing Belle. But maybe he is going abit bonkers now It must be that sea air getting to him  :o

10 hours ago, pembie said:

Oh I absolutely love this spooky white cat :lol: Can you just imagine what you would think if you were the doctor who had just delivered a baby and the Mother was screaming that the baby was a dead rotting cat :D Also to make matters worse a vet popped up to put Roo to sleep that did make me laugh :lol:Excellent

Evie not realising Jett was there for a date with Maddy, and wondering if the reason Jett left was because he was upset that Kevin hadn't turned up Yes that was also excellent..

So glad you enjoyed it Pembie! :) The whole scene with the cat is quite dark but I wanted it to be very surreal, and for some elements of it to be funny, so I'm glad you liked that. (There's that dark sense of humour again! haha! :lol:)

Poor Jett has gotten himself into quite the mess now so we'll see if he can scramble his way out again, haha! This is about as 'friend zoned' as anyone can get! :lol: Pity Kevin hadn't been there though. They would at least have had a nice dinner!

• 2 months later...

Archived