Driftwood

Ludub

Great chapter!

So Roo is a tad delirious then... Poor Roo, i can't imagine going to bed and waking up to find everyone has disappeared. But in reality it's her who has disappeared-with little clothing... Poor Matt. And little Alfie and Alf.

Liked the mention of the walls being thin and Maddy hearing what went down in Roo and Matt's room :lol: And was surprised but happy that Jett's now a cop :) Alf wondering how 12 year olds can be cops and saying that Roo's not in the car stealing business :lol:

Glad Oscar was there to spot Roo. He and Callie are so sweet together! :) So glad he's found someone who makes him so happy.

Liked the inclusion of Irene too.

I look forward to more :) 

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh I wasn't expecting that Roo to be  delirious I really should have, so no zombies then :P Alf's being a flaming galah towards Matt he needs to stop that now I think.

Callie's a wacky and interesting girl to say the least :lol:

Oh and Jett's back cool he seems to be a pretty good cop :P

Thanks everyone for all the encouragement! :wub: I'm so glad you're all enjoying the story so far...

On 05/09/2016 at 2:32 AM, pembie said:

Callie's a wacky and interesting girl to say the least :lol:

On 05/09/2016 at 0:30 AM, KittCatt said:

Liked the mention of the walls being thin and Maddy hearing what went down in Roo and Matt's room :lol: And was surprised but happy that Jett's now a cop :) Alf wondering how 12 year olds can be cops and saying that Roo's not in the car stealing business :lol:

Glad Oscar was there to spot Roo. He and Callie are so sweet together! :) So glad he's found someone who makes him so happy.

On 05/09/2016 at 5:31 AM, Red Ranger 1 said:

Jett as a police officer was a surprise.(Following in "big brother"'s footsteps?)Felt for Matt trying to cope with the situation. Callie seems sweet and a good match for Oscar.

On 05/09/2016 at 1:30 AM, Kristen said:

Jett  being a police officer surprised me.

Loving Oscar and Callie together 

On 05/09/2016 at 6:22 AM, ~JarlieFanEver~ said:

Liked Jett beginning a police officer-interesting twist! :)

I'm glad you all liked Callie. I wanted Oscar to be with someone a bit quirky and different, and I liked the idea of her being Greek (a little connection to Leah) and not from around the area. I have a very clear image of her in my head (how she dresses, the way she moves and talks etc...) so I'm gonna do my best to paint a picture of her for you as we go along. Hope I do her justice! :wink:

Jett actually just popped into my head the other day and I decided to write him in on a whim. I always really liked him and I did think it would be nice if he followed in Xavier's footsteps (Red :wink:) I might be wrong, but I think by my time frame he'd be about 23 (not 12 like Alf seemed to think!), so he could be a police officer by now. I just couldn't bear to have Kat in any more of my stories so I needed a new cop. Hopefully he'll do a better job than she did and look a lot less smug about it!

Matt and Roo really aren't having an easy time of it but at least there was a reasonable explanation for it and they're not in the middle of a zombie apocalypse! (sorry to disappoint Pembie! :P)

Thanks again to everyone for reading! x

26 minutes ago, pembie said:

Oh well maybe zombies could be your next story...

Haha you can't bear Kat being in any more of your stories You could of had Charlie now she was also a very good cop..:lol:

You never know, I do like switching genres :wink:

Yeah! :P Charlie was the epitome of professionalism...Wasn't really a huge fan of her either. Surprise surprise! I haven't quite decided what happened to Kat yet, but I'm thinking maybe she was crushed under the weight of her own self importance?

3 hours ago, Ludub said:

I always really liked him and I did think it would be nice if he followed in Xavier's footsteps (Red :wink:) I might be wrong, but I think by my time frame he'd be about 23 (not 12 like Alf seemed to think!), so he could be a police officer by now.

I did try and work it out in my head: I think Jett found out he was 16 (and not 15 as he'd thought) in 2014, so if this is 4+ years in the future your estimate sounds about right.Xavier joined the police straight from school and seemed to be fully qualified within a year or so, so I'd definitely say Jett was old enough to be in the police by this point.

2 minutes ago, Red Ranger 1 said:

I did try and work it out in my head: I think Jett found out he was 16 (and not 15 as he'd thought) in 2014, so if this is 4+ years in the future your estimate sounds about right.Xavier joined the police straight from school and seemed to be fully qualified within a year or so, so I'd definitely say Jett was old enough to be in the police by this point.

Thanks Red :wink: that's what I thought. What age is Matt right now (in the show)? I think I may have accidentally made him younger than he should be?

Archived