Jump to content

Thirteen (by Ludub) - comments


Recommended Posts

17 minutes ago, Suzza101 said:

Great chapter. 

Ash spreading Kyle's business to his brothers wasn't the best idea even if he was trying to help. I get that he cares about Kyle but I don't think Kyle will be keen to talk to the police any time soon even with Heaths help with how insecure he feels about himself. 

Poor Kyle, I do with Brax was there though he would help Kyle through this but I'm sure Heath will be able to support Kyle through this tough time he's going through. 

Absolutly loving it ???

Update again doon please ?

Thank you so much Suzza! :-) Glad you're enjoying it! 

Brax is probably who he needs right now, as he was sort of a father figure to him, but then again, I think he'd be mortified to have to talk to Brax about it. Admitting it to Tam and Phoebe was hard enough. He always wanted the Braxtons to think he was tough. Poor Kyle! I feel bad for him and I'm the one writing it! Lol!

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thanks KittCatt and Red Ranger 1!  I really appreciate the feedback! So glad you both liked it. I thought Kyle deserved to find a bit of peace after everything he's been through so I went with the war

Thanks!  Glad you enjoyed it! I thought it was about time someone told Phoebe what a horrible person she is! lol! I thought the 'Brax isn't even your brother' thing was something that she might a

Thanks everyone for the feedback. I've exceeded my 'likes' again today (oops!) Glad you all liked the Heath scenes. I think Heath has always cared about Kyle deep down, even if he hasn't been com

Great chapter! 

Glad to see Heath and Kyle starting to get on. 

I hope Kat doesn't press Kyle too much right now.

Phoebe really should look at herself in the mirror, she told Ash when Kyle told her in strict confidence.

Update soon. :)

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, ZacxLeah said:

Great chapter! 

Glad to see Heath and Kyle starting to get on. 

I hope Kat doesn't press Kyle too much right now.

Phoebe really should look at herself in the mirror, she told Ash when Kyle told her in strict confidence.

Update soon. :)

Thanks! I've exceeded my 'likes' again for today! lol!

You're right about Phoebe! lol! She's being pretty unreasonable about it but I suppose telling your partner and telling a load of other people is two different things in her mind. I just think Phoebe is a bit of a hypocrite in the show so that's how I'm writing her.

Glad you're enjoying it!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Great chapter!

Very emotional moment between Kyle and Heath. Very well written. Glad Health was able to comfort Kyle knowing both of them were a bit uncomfortable. Feeling sorry for poor Kyle. Whatever Kat found must have been important. I hope things go well.. :unsure:

Regarding Phoebe, spot on with her characterization! Very self-involved personality and doesn't tend to see things from other peoples perspectives.  I suspect she feels very guilty for telling Ash in the first place and is punishing him because she doesn't know how to punish herself. But still, Ash telling Brax and Kat was not right either. And he nearly told Kat that Brax was still alive... :angry: It looks like Kat doesn't think Phoebe's good enough for him, i suspect trouble between these three soon enough. 

I look forward to more, update soon :P

Link to post
Share on other sites

Kat's assessment of Phoebe was interesting...and pretty accurate.I wish Kyle hadn't hit Heath but I'm glad Heath was there for him and he accepted it.I'm very worried about Kat turning up at the end

I've got a nasty feeling Kyle's being set up for something...

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Kristen said:

Great chapter 

Loved Kyle and Heath getting close.

I hope Kat doesn't push Kyle too hard.

I look forward to more 

Update again soon :)

 

 

3 hours ago, KittCatt said:

Great chapter!

Very emotional moment between Kyle and Heath. Very well written. Glad Health was able to comfort Kyle knowing both of them were a bit uncomfortable. Feeling sorry for poor Kyle. Whatever Kat found must have been important. I hope things go well.. :unsure:

Regarding Phoebe, spot on with her characterization! Very self-involved personality and doesn't tend to see things from other peoples perspectives.  I suspect she feels very guilty for telling Ash in the first place and is punishing him because she doesn't know how to punish herself. But still, Ash telling Brax and Kat was not right either. And he nearly told Kat that Brax was still alive... :angry: It looks like Kat doesn't think Phoebe's good enough for him, i suspect trouble between these three soon enough. 

I look forward to more, update soon :P

 

1 hour ago, Red Ranger 1 said:

Kat's assessment of Phoebe was interesting...and pretty accurate.I wish Kyle hadn't hit Heath but I'm glad Heath was there for him and he accepted it.I'm very worried about Kat turning up at the end.

 

 Thanks everyone for the feedback. I've exceeded my 'likes' again today (oops!)

Glad you all liked the Heath scenes. I think Heath has always cared about Kyle deep down, even if he hasn't been comfortable showing it. Something like this would shock him and bring out his more sensitive side. We got to see that side in the show when no-one else was looking! :ph34r:

What has Kat found out? :huh:

Edited by Ludub
  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Had been catching up with the last few chapters of this fanfiction :) Sorry I didn't post any feedback lately as I was recovering my hospital from my surgery and it went well. I got home yesterday and now I am catching up with some fanfictions and posting feedback on them, lol! :P 

Liked how Kyle and Heath are getting close

Looking forwards to the next chapter :) xxx

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ~JarlieFanEver~ said:

Had been catching up with the last few chapters of this fanfiction :) Sorry I didn't post any feedback lately as I was recovering my hospital from my surgery and it went well. I got home yesterday and now I am catching up with some fanfictions and posting feedback on them, lol! :P 

Liked how Kyle and Heath are getting close

Looking forwards to the next chapter :) xxx

Thanks JarlieFanEver! :P Really glad that your surgery went well x

Glad you enjoyed the Heath scenes too. Hoping to have another chapter ready tomorrow! :)

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Great chapter!

Wow... was not expecting that bombshell. Neither was Kyle. Poor Kyle. Now his identity issues are going to re-appear in a big way. Health (and maybe Brax) should be there to support him as he deals with this. They are still brothers in every way that matters but Kyle is probably going to feel excluded from them- and from everyone else too as he questions who he is and where he came from. 

Great captivating and surprising chapter! The detective could've been a bit nicer...

I look forward to more, update soon :P

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • QUIET ACHIEVER changed the title to Thirteen (by Ludub) - comments

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.