Thirteen (by Ludub) - comments

Red Ranger 1

Oh gosh.Powerful chapter.Kyle gets the answers he was looking for, and they're a lot better than they could have been, but still he can't find peace.And this is the end of the line, so he needs to deal with it.I had a feeling that the Hameses had given the authorities a younger boy but obviously it never occurred to Kyle.Looking forward to more!

• Like 1

Amazing chapter 

His names Noah Wow I didn't see that coming no wonder he liked the name. 

Glad the family aren't horrible and didn't give him away on purpose. 

So he's only 24 would that mean that he would be younger than Casey or is Casey still younger. 

He has going out his future now and after so many years he has found his true identity I love it. ?

I love how he's Italian it was a great twist. 

This chapter is so amazing and I couldn't stop reading

update again soon please

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Red Ranger 1 said:

Oh gosh.Powerful chapter.Kyle gets the answers he was looking for, and they're a lot better than they could have been, but still he can't find peace.And this is the end of the line, so he needs to deal with it.I had a feeling that the Hameses had given the authorities a younger boy but obviously it never occurred to Kyle.Looking forward to more!

Thanks RR1! :P Glad you liked it! There were lots of hints along the way that he was younger than he thought, so I'm glad that you picked up on them! I'm not sure that the actor as he currently looks could pass for 24 but this is fan fiction so...  It will be hard for Kyle to come to terms with what he lost when he was taken. Thanks for commenting always! xxx

9 minutes ago, Suzza101 said:

Amazing chapter 

His names Noah Wow I didn't see that coming no wonder he liked the name. 

Glad the family aren't horrible and didn't give him away on purpose. 

So he's only 24 would that mean that he would be younger than Casey or is Casey still younger. 

He has going out his future now and after so many years he has found his true identity I love it. ?

I love how he's Italian it was a great twist. 

This chapter is so amazing and I couldn't stop reading

update again soon please

Thanks Suzza! I'm so glad you enjoyed it! :wink: I'm not sure about Casey... hmmm? I think by these timelines Kyle would have been about 18 when he kidnapped Casey? What age was Casey meant to be then?

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Ludub said:

Thanks Suzza! I'm so glad you enjoyed it! :wink: I'm not sure about Casey... hmmm? I think by these timelines Kyle would have been about 18 when he kidnapped Casey? What age was Casey meant to be then?

17 I think 

• Like 1

Great chapter!

So glad Kyle finally has the answers he has been looking for. It must be so heartbreaking :( Brilliant writing. His pain at being taken and left out of a loving family :( And now he is looking at pictures of their smiling faces and feeling worse. Poor Kyle. 

Love that his biological family named him Noah :) And he is Italian, nice touch ^_^ And it makes sense that he is actually younger than 'Kyle Braxton'.

Really glad his biological family are nice :) I was sort of waiting for another massive curve-ball to be thrown, but it is going to be hard enough for Kyle meeting his family and bonding with them. 

Superb writing :) I look forward to more :) 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Ludub said:

Casey turned 18 in early 2012, a few months beforehand, so I guess that'd make them around the same age or possibly Kyle a year older?

• Like 1

8 hours ago, KittCatt said:

Great chapter!

So glad Kyle finally has the answers he has been looking for. It must be so heartbreaking :( Brilliant writing. His pain at being taken and left out of a loving family :( And now he is looking at pictures of their smiling faces and feeling worse. Poor Kyle. 

Love that his biological family named him Noah :) And he is Italian, nice touch ^_^ And it makes sense that he is actually younger than 'Kyle Braxton'.

Really glad his biological family are nice :) I was sort of waiting for another massive curve-ball to be thrown, but it is going to be hard enough for Kyle meeting his family and bonding with them. 

Superb writing :) I look forward to more :) 

Thanks KittCatt! :P Really appreciate you saying that! 

I think Kyle was hoping he'd have a nice family out there who wanted him, but now that he's got it, it's just made him realise how much was taken from him. Having a twin, someone who looks exactly like him, who didn't have to suffer everything that he did, makes things that bit worse. The thought that he was chosen, and actually handpicked over his brother, would be very hard to take! It's very sad. 

Thanks for the feedback as always x

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Kristen said:

Great chapter 

Glad that  Kyle got the answers he was looking for 

I look forward to more

Update again soon :)

6 hours ago, ~JarlieFanEver~ said:

Great chapter. Such amazing writing, Lubud as I had enjoyed reading every word of it :) 

So pleased that Kyle got the answers he had been looking for at last

Looking forwards to the next chapter Xxx

Thanks both of you for taking the time to comment.:) I really appreciate all the support you've given me. I think Kyle might have gone mad if he didn't get some answers soon. Now it'll be a new challenge to get to know his real family and see whether he can build some sort of a relationship with them. Tough :( Thanks again xxx