Thirteen (by Ludub) - comments

Red Ranger 1

Great chapter!

Continue to really enjoy Health as a character and his relationship with Kyle. I had no doubt that he would be fine with Kyle changing his last name but i get why Kyle might be worried about how he would react. 

Glad Josh and Andy told Health (and Kyle) about Phoebe. I think Health handled things well all things considered. And Phoebe still doesn't do herself any favours. Liked the addition of Emerson. Glad he saw through her and now she's in trouble. I really hope she doesn't stuff things up even more... Kyle deserves to be happy not have a deranged ex-girlfriend ruining his life. :( Brilliant writing of Phoebe once again :) 

Really liking the Summers :) Such nice and welcoming people, just what Kyle needs. 

I look forward to more, update soon :) 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, KittCatt said:

Great chapter!

Continue to really enjoy Health as a character and his relationship with Kyle. I had no doubt that he would be fine with Kyle changing his last name but i get why Kyle might be worried about how he would react. 

Glad Josh and Andy told Health (and Kyle) about Phoebe. I think Health handled things well all things considered. And Phoebe still doesn't do herself any favours. Liked the addition of Emerson. Glad he saw through her and now she's in trouble. I really hope she doesn't stuff things up even more... Kyle deserves to be happy not have a deranged ex-girlfriend ruining his life. :( Brilliant writing of Phoebe once again :) 

Really liking the Summers :) Such nice and welcoming people, just what Kyle needs. 

Hi KittCatt, really glad you enjoyed this chapter. I always liked Heath in the show when he got the opportunity to show his more sensitive side. They often portrayed him as a bit of an unthinking meathead but I think he could be quite caring and sweet sometimes. As I've said before, without Brax overshadowing him, I think he'd step up to the plate and be a good big brother. Kyle changing his surname wasn't exactly a surprise for Heath so I think he'd just be happy that he's finally making some kind of peace with himself. 

The Summers are ridiculously lovely, if a little twee, but I wanted him to have good people in his life. When he met them as a little kid, he'd never known any good people before, who wouldn't use him and hurt him! I thought that a child so mistreated and traumatised as Kyle would have been, could only have become the person that he is today with the support of extremely patient and kind people, so that's how I'm portraying them. They were essentially his rehabilitation. It was Danny Braxton who got in the way and his need to feel that he belonged somewhere (by blood), that tore him away from them. 

Phoebe? Yup, she's a nightmare!  haha!

• Like 1

Great chapter 

Phoebe getting shoot down when she tries to tell Kyle she's found his family.

Yay Heath and Bianca are having a baby.

Nice that the police found Kyle's birth family wonder who they are.

I look forward to more 

Update again soon :)

I liked Kyle giving up on Phoebe, shame it happened right as she was saying something he might have wanted to hear.Of course, now he's found out anyway, wonder if he really will accept it as good news.Liked Heath's private sorrow at Kyle no longer being a Braxton and glad he and Bianca are happy about being parents again.

• Like 1

Great chapter!

Poor  Kyle :( Still trying to process and understand what Phoebe has done, and thinking about how she has changed from the person he fell in love with and trusted most in the world at one stage in his life. Now he is more sad than angry, which is worse in a way.

Really like Heath's continual support. And glad he opened up to Bianca about how lost he feels considering what has happened :( Trying to be supportive of Kyle while being upset yourself is hard. And now Bianca's pregnant :wub: And they are staying in Summer Bay :) 

It seems Phoebe was trying to do the right thing, but too late. Understandable Kyle, Health and Tamara want absolutely nothing to do with her. If she wanted to tell them she could've tried harder and just blurted it out instead of trying uselessly to talk to Kyle . But I'm not sure they would believe her anyway... Really glad Kyle may finally have the answers he has been looking for :) But i hope he is not disappointed if his birth family isn't what he expected. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Kristen said:

Great chapter 

Phoebe getting shoot down when she tries to tell Kyle she's found his family.

Yay Heath and Bianca are having a baby.

Nice that the police found Kyle's birth family wonder who they are.

I look forward to more 

Update again soon :)

4 hours ago, ~JarlieFanEver~ said:

Great chapter

So happy that Heath and Bianca are having another baby

Glad the police had found Kyle's birth family

Looking forwards to the next chapter :) Xxx

Thanks to you both for the kind comments. Phoebe kind of burnt her bridges there. Like the boy who cried wolf, I think it would be hard for any of them to listen to what she has to say. Glad you liked this chapter x 

3 hours ago, Red Ranger 1 said:

Liked Heath's private sorrow at Kyle no longer being a Braxton

Thanks RR1! :P I think it would be hard for Heath not to he affected by all of this stuff. It would be very hard to listen to, and to think that all this horrible stuff had happened to someone that you love. Heath is an action kind of man, who likes to defend the people he loves, so not being able to just go and hit the people that hurt Kyle would be difficult for him. I'd say he feels pretty useless. Kyle not being a Braxton anymore sort of cuts the ties between them too so it's understandable that he'd be worried about losing him. Thanks for the feedback as always! x

1 hour ago, KittCatt said:

Poor  Kyle :( Still trying to process and understand what Phoebe has done, and thinking about how she has changed from the person he fell in love with and trusted most in the world at one stage in his life. Now he is more sad than angry, which is worse in a way.

Thanks KittCatt! :P I think this has hurt Kyle more than he can begin to process. It really has been such a betrayal, and so much more than Phoebe can comprehend (not knowing at the time what a big step it was for Kyle to be with her when they were younger). The sad thing is, I think Phoebe does love Kyle, in as much as she's capable, but she loves herself much more. She's created this massive mess and she just keeps making it worse. I'm not sure there is any way for her to fix it now. Poor Kyle though, she's broken his heart!  Thanks as always for taking the time to comment x

• Like 1