Thirteen (by Ludub) - comments

Red Ranger 1

3 minutes ago, ZacxLeah said:

Phoebe, Phoebe, Phoebe. Byebye! Hopefully.

Loved the Marilyn part, so in tune with her character.

Kyle taking on the Summers name! Yes!

Uncle Nico? :o Woo! Nice cliffhanger!

Kyle burning his arm was sad :(

Thanks ZacxLeah! :P Haha! 'Byebye Phoebe!' Wouldn't most people like to see that happen in the show?! She's a nasty bit of work, that one! :wink: 

• Like 1

Great chapter 

I'm glad David and Jenny are thrilled that Kyle,Tamara and Noah  are taking the last name Summers.

Phoebe trying to get Heath charged nice try sweetheart :lol:

Wonder if that was Uncle Nico who looks like Kyle Braxton.

Update again soon :)

Edited by Kristen

4 minutes ago, Kristen said:

Phoebe trying to get Heath charged nice try sweetheart :lol:

Thanks Kristen (otherwise known as Speedy Gonzales!!! :P haha!)

Haha! I know! :wink: I love the idea that she'd go to the cops and Emerson would send her packing. She really has a cheek! 

Thanks again for reading! x

11 minutes ago, Ludub said:

Thanks Kristen (otherwise known as Speedy Gonzales!!! :P haha!)

Haha! I know! :wink: I love the idea that she'd go to the cops and Emerson would send her packing. She really has a cheek! 

Thanks again for reading! x

:lol: because other readers are from U.K so it's day there might be busy and I think others are from N.Z which is 2 hrs ahead of me in Australia so they might be sleeping. :P

Edited by Kristen

25 minutes ago, ~JarlieFanEver~ said:

Great chapter

Loved how glad David and Jenny are when Kyle and Tamara, Noah are taking their surname :)

Nice one, Phoebe! For trying to get Heath charged! :lol:

23 minutes ago, Red Ranger 1 said:

I loved how Heath handled Kyle's news and glad David and Jenny were happy.Heath and Emerson's way of dealing with Phoebe was great too but looks like she's the first to find out something important...

Thanks to both of you for the kind comments and glad you liked the chapter. I think Jenny and David would be delighted that he wants their surname because they've always wanted him to think of them as his parents. They've gone from having nothing, to getting Kyle back, and getting to play a role as doting grandparents in the space of a week, so I'd say they're chuffed to bits having the relationship cemented in this way. And yeah, I think Heath was remarkably restrained in how he dealt with Phoebe (showing a little bit of maturity). She's a total nightmare though! lol!