One Last Time (by Red Ranger 1) - comments

Ludub

Oh wow! That was beautiful! Loved Oscar in this. You wrote him so perfectly. Absolutely spot on! And the whole thing was very very touching :wub: I particularly liked Oscar's response to her saying that she missed him. She did treat him very badly in the end and it would be natural for her to feel bad about it so it's understandable that the Oscar she's imagining might still be a little hurt. I'm sad Oscar didn't get to see Star Trek either. Thanks for sharing this Red x

That was beautiful, I can't actually here them talking, you should become a writer, or maybe work in TV, you do have a talent.

The people who do Home and Away, made a mistake with one scene of Maddie when she went missing, in one scene they had her left arm cut off and in the next, it was the right arm, or at least it was like that here in the UK where I live.

Good luck with your writing, and write more like this one

2 hours ago, Janet.D said:

The people who do Home and Away, made a mistake with one scene of Maddie when she went missing, in one scene they had her left arm cut off and in the next, it was the right arm, or at least it was like that here in the UK where I live.

If you're referrring to the scene i think you are, there was a scene in the motel room in which we viewed Mads when she was looking at herself in the mirror .... hence the appearance of it being the wrong arm.     

• Like 1

Ludub, Jarliefan, pembie, Kristen, KittCatt, JosieTash, Janet D: My sincerest thanks to all of you, I'm very glad you enjoyed this. I was in floods of tears writing it, which seems a bit like blowing my own trumpet but I like to think it's a testament to the characters and the actors who brought them to life.

(And yes, Maddy's "wrong arm" was a mirror.Amazing how many people didn't realise that.)

• Like 3

• QUIET ACHIEVER changed the title to One Last Time (by Red Ranger 1) - comments