Suzza101

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you, Kristen, Ludub and ~JarlieFanEver~ for your 

comments

Chapter 6

Kyle and Heath finally arrive home and only Bianca and  Brax are there,

Ricky was still at Angelo's and Casey is at a mates house. 

"Kyle we are short staffed I need you to work the night shift tonight." Brax sighs. 

"Okay." Kyle smiles as much as he wants to marry Phoebe he was still procrastinating.

"No, I'll work your shift. you idiot." Heath hisses whacking Kyle on the head. 

"Why Heath? Why do you want to help Kyle out, what do you want?" Brax sighs.

"Nothing can't I just help my baby bro."Heath grins.

"You.... no, not really." Brax sighs.

"Okay go on Kyle tell them." Heath grins. 

Kyle looks at the ground and shrugs. 

"Kyle come on what is it?" Bianca asks. 

"I'm going to propose to Phebs." Kyle grins nervously. 

Bianca gets up and throws herself into Kyle's arms causing him to take a few steps back. 

"Ohhhh Ky I'm so happy for you, that's amazing news." Bianca grins.

"Yea that's if she says yes." Kyle sighs shuffling his feet

Brax gets up and throws an arm around his brother. "She loves ya. No wonder you got that mop on top of your head fixed" He smiles. 

"Yea but Bianca you love Heath and you still said no the first time he proposed, and it wasn't that bad." Kyle mumbles

"Yea it kind of was." Brax laughs ruffling Kyle's hair.

But no one knows how to reply to the other statement, Kyle was right they couldn't argue that. 

"Ky, just relax. All or Nothing right." Brax grins. 

"So if she says no our relationship means nothing." Kyle mumbles

Brax groans realising he said the wrong thing. 

"Ky, you wrote a song for Phoebe, what was that called again?" Bianca asks. 

"Yea Princess what was it called." Heath sniggers remembering

. "Not the time Heath." Brax hisses. 

"The best part of me." Kyle sighs.

"See Kyle, I've seen you two together you are the best part of her as well." Brax smiles

"Yeah Kyle you two are the young couple that belongs together the most," Bianca smiles and grabs Kyles hand.

"Kyle there is no doubt in the world that you love each other." Bianca continues as she strokes Kyle's hand comfortably

"Yeah Ky to the moon and back so many times that I can't even count that high. You are meant to be." Brax grins. 

"And maybe even half ay to the moon again." Heath laughs

Brax hits him on the head.

"Still not the time for jokes you idiot." He hisses. 

"Sorry." He mumbles. 

Kyle is looking at his feet, Bianca grabs his chin and pulls it up so he is looking at her.

"Kyle you are like my little brother, do you think that I would be sending you into proposing to that girl if I thought she was going to say no, now go and talk to her she's outside and get me a sister in law." Bianca grins pulling him close and running a hand through her hair. She and Ricky loved doing that, unlike the other boys Kyle's hair was so soft. 

Kyle walks out to Phoebe. 

"Good luck mate." Heath grins

Kyle walks over to Phoebe.

"Hey, Babe." He grins.

"KYLE!!!! Ohh new haircut, makes you look even more gorgeous." Phoebe grins kissing his cheek. 

"Phebs you know that I love you right, more than anything else in the universe." Kyle grins nervously.

"Of course." Phoebe grins.

"Well you are the most import thing in my life and I want you to be in my life until the end, I want you to be my best friend in the whole wide world as long as either one of us are breathing, to be there for each other through everything, every hangover, every happy time, every sad time and I will be there to protect you from everything for as long as I can, I want to be by your side  I want you to be Mrs Pheobe Braxton, I want you to marry me. Will you do me the pleasure of becoming my wife Phebs?' Kyle asks pulling out the ring box with shaking hand and lifting the lid and waiting for Phoebe to reply.  

Thank you, Kristen, Ludub and ~JarlieFanEver~ for your comments

Chapter 6

PREVIOUSLY ON MARRY ME?

Phebs you know that I love you right, more than anything else in the universe." Kyle grins nervously.

"Of course." Phoebe grins.

"Well you are the most import thing in my life and i want you to be in my life until the end, I want you to be my best friend in the whole wide world as long as either one of us are breathing, to be there for each other through everything, every hangover, every happy time, every sad time and i will be there to protect you from everything for as long as i can, i want to be by your side  I want you be Mre Pheobe Braxton, I want you to marry me. Will you do me the pleasure of becoming my wife Phebs?' Kyle asks pulling out he ring box with shaking hand and lifting the lid and waiting for phoebe to reply.  

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Well Phebs you are kinda leaving me hanging a bit." Kyle smiles lightly. 

"Kyle, you've only just turned 23 and I'm going to be 25 soon. " Phoebe sighs. 

"But Phebs, I love you I don't care if I'm 23 because I can see the rest of my life with you." Kyle smiles leaning in to kiss Phoebe's cheek.

"I can't, my parent's relationship didn't go well, I can't get married. What if we end up hurting each other. " Phoebe sighs pushing Kyle away. 

Kyle's heart broke.

"But we won't, I will never hate you, Phoebe Nicholson." Kyle smiles lightly. All he wanted to do was cry but he couldn't he had to be strong. 

"Kyle! This is too soon, we are still so young." Phoebe sighs. 

"But Phebs we love each other and want to spend the rest of our lives together, don't we. To have out own little family." Kyle sighs. 

"I don't want kids Kyle! We've been through this." Phoebe yells.

"I want to marry you Phebs is that such a crime." Kyle sighs as he starts to cry. 

"We don't know the first thing about marriage, look at our parent's mine ended up hurting each other badly and yours didn't even love each other at all, they hardly knew each other. They only slept together once" Phoebe groans, she looks up at Kyle realizing that she just acknowledged the one fact about himself that he hated most, that he was born because of a one night stand. 

"Kyle, I'm sorry." Pheobe sighs approaching Kyle. 

"I love you Phebs, please I want to spend the rest of my life with you."Kyle cries. 

"I can't sorry Kyle it goes against everything I believe in." Phoebe frowns unaware she had just partially torn Kyle's heart out. She could see that he was upset but she didn't see he upset he was

"Don't you love me?" Kyle asks tears falling from his eyes. 

"Of course I do, I just don't believe in marriage, not yet. It's not the time." Phoebe smiles lightly tears falling from her eyes now. 

"But all my life I've wanted a family, I want that family to be with you." Kyle cries. 

"I'm sorry Kyle, I still love you, just not marriage." Phoebe mumbles. 

Phoebe couldn't see how much this was hurting Kyle. 

"But I see a family in my future, a family with you." Kyle wipes tears from his eyes. 

"Well I don't so what's next, we can't ruin each other's plans in life," Phoebe mumbles and starts to cry. 

Kyle pulls her into a hug.

"So what do we do?" He croaks through the tears.

"I think we should go our separate ways." Phoebe cries. 

Kyle starts to feel so incredibly sad all he wants to do is fall to his knees and cry his heart out.  

"No. Phebs I can't live without you." Kyle cries. 

Phoebe grabs ahold of Kyle's head. 

"Kyle you can't I've without a family either, I'm walking away so you can have the family you want." Phoebe cries. 

"No Please don't go Phebs," Kyle begs. 

"I'm sorry Kyle," Phoebe mutters. 

As she goes inside Kyle chucks the ring at a window causing it to smash and falls to his knees and cries.  ________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Everyone else was at Angelos giving the 'Lovebirds' some space. Totally unaware that things didn't go to plan. 

"So Kylies going to propose." Casey grins. 

"I really need a sister in law, I need two more as well." Bianca laughs, causing Casey and Brax to chock on their beers.

"So when do you think they'll be finished?" Casey laughs. 

"It's Kyle and Phebs so probably tomorrow morning." Brax laughs. 

"They really love each other don't they." Ricky smiles. 

"Yeah, they would probably be the most secure young couple in the bay." Heath smiles. 

"Well lets get our takeaways and head home." Brax smiles, the all got to head home because Brax had found some one to work the shift so that Heath and Kyle didn't have to.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Phoebe had got her bags and left, Kyle was staring ay his hands, he needed to get outta here, he remembers there was a new bar in Yabbie Creek and made his way to the car. He got in Ricky's car and drove off, he was still so so heart broken. He had just made past the Summer Bay sign when Brax and the rest of the family turned up at the house. 

"Kyle, Phebs?" Bianca calls. 

Silence. 

Casey reluctantly checks their bedroom. 

Empty. 

"Brax!" Casey yells. 

"They're not here." Brax sighs. 

"Where could they be?" Ricky asks. 

"Guys!" Heath calls sounding panicked he had found the broken window and the ring box.

"The rings still in it." Bianca mumbles. 

"They're both gone, check Kyle's room for Pheb's stuff." Brax sighs. 

Ricky and Bianca went to check the room. 

"All gone." They come back and frown. 

"We need to find him." Brax sighs running his hand through his hair. 

"And Phebs." Ricky points out. 

"Huh? She was obviously the one that said no, she wasn't the one that was rejected." Heath sighs. 

"How do you know that's how it played out?" Bianca asks. 

"Cause it's Kyle, Kyle would never hurt Phoebe." Casey points out.

"You three look for him, we'll look for Phebs." Ricky sighs. 

Do you guys think that Phoebe was too harsh?

Do You guys think that she should have said yes?

Are you concerned for Kyle in the next chapter? 

Thank you 

•  

Phoebe was honest with him and that was the right thing to do. As much as it hurt Kyle, saying yes when she really didn't want to marry him would have been a lot worse in the long run. It's a pity Kyle wasn't listening when Phoebe said she didn't want marriage and kids (she seems to think they've already discussed it). Poor Kyle though! Building it up so much in his mind only to be rejected! :unsure: Hope he's okay.

Thank you, Kristen and Ludub for your comments

Chapter 7

Kyle hurled a shot down his throat.

"Another." He croaks.

"You sure how about you give it a minute?" The barman asks.   

"Another please" Kyle mumbles. 

The barman reluctantly pours Kyle a drink.

"You okay mate?" The barman asks. 

"I just proposed to my girlfriend and she said no," Kyle mumbles he drains the next shot. 

"Hard luck mate." The barman sighs. 

A river boy was at the pub and saw Kyle he decided to keep half an eye on his mate's little brother but knew he could drink if he wanted he was 23 there is no law against it.

"Another," Kyle mutters resting his chin on his arm. 

"Last one mate." The barman sighs.

"I'm not drunk." Kyle sighs. 

"Just beer then yea." The barman sighs. 

Kyle nods his head. 

The barman hands Kyle a beer. 

The guys next to Kyle start shoving each other and Kyle ends up with beer all over him when one of the guys shoves the other into Kyle.

"Watch it douchebag." Kyle hisses. 

The two guys stare down at Kyle. 

"Sorry little guy what did you call me." He hisses

"A douchebag." Kyle hisses

"Big mouth for a little guy." The other one glares. 

Kyle shoves one of them hard in the chest. 

"Back off." He hisses. 

"Wow, little guys got some fury." They laugh.

"I'm not little, you're just a meathead." Kyle hisses, taking all his anger out on other people made it so much easier. 

"Seriously that mouth again Hamish, whoa looks like someone needs to learn a lesson." The one who Kyle called a meathead hisses. 

Kyle doesn't back up. 

"Do your worst." Kyle glares. 

Hamish grabs Kyle's drink and pours it over Kyle's head. 

"Ohhhh." The bar laughs. 

"Oi get out the pair of you, leave the kid alone." The barman hisses. 

"Shut it Cole, or we'll the Dad that you put a scratch on his car." The unnamed one hisses. 

"Come on Tucker, he's basically half your size." Cole sighs. 

"I don't care, shut it or we'll get you at home." Tucker glares. 

Kyle is looking up at the much bigger boys wishing that he walked away from a lot sooner.

"Outside now!" Tucker glares at Kyle.

Kyle looks at his feet. 

"Get moving." Tucker glares.

"Oi, back off aye." Heaths mate Taylor glares. 

"You know this kid?" Tucker glares. 

"Yea he's my mate's brother." Taylor glares. 

"Well, this is between me and him so get out." Tucker glares. 

"No, it would be between you two and him, I'm not letting that happen." Taylor glares. 

"So?" He asks. 

"So your both twice his size."Taylor glares. 

"Oi!!!!" Brax yells

Kyle turns his head and sees's him. 

"You, get away from my brother.

Cheers Taylor." Brax glares. 

"ah Darryl Braxton, so this little punk is your brother." Tucker glares. 

"Do I know you." Brax hisses. 

"Yea I'm Tucker and this is Hamish, we are Hammers mates, well we used to be before you pig of a girlfriend killed him, at least she got shot as well."

Tucker hisses. 

"You.. little." Brax starts. 

"Brax, I wanna go." Kyle sighs. 

Brax turns to his brother is eyes are red and beer is dripping from his hair.

"Sure mate." Brax smiles as turns around. 

they get outside and Heath pulls Kyle into a hug. 

"I'm sorry mate, I really thought she would say yes." Heath sighs.

"Yea, but she didn't and she never will.We broke up." Kyle cries in Heath's arms. 

The boys are worried for Kyle Phoebe was his life how would he get through this.

Phoebe was sitting at the beach. 

"Phebs what happened?" Ricky asks.

"He proposed." Phoebe mumbles. 

"We know that, why'd you say no,"  Bianca asks. 

"I don't believe in marriage." Phoebe sighs. 

"Why Phebs?" Ricky asks. 

"Because my parent's marriage didn't work out and Kyle's parents didn't even know each other we don't know the first thing about marriage, it

doesn't matter anyway,Kyle will never marry me now."Phoebe sighs. 

"Why do you think that? Ky loves you." Ricky smiles. 

"Not after what I said." Phoebemutters. 

"What?" Bianca asks. 

"I said the one thing that once nearly ended his life." Phoebe mutters.

The Braxton boys arrived home and Kyle went straight for the shower. 

"Poor kid, he loves her and she said no." Heath mutters. 

"Like the girls said we don't know what happened." Brax  sighs. 

"You saw how upset he was he didn't do anything wrong." Casey mumbles. 

How will he get through this, all he cared about was Pheobe and now that, that was gone who knows how he would handle it. 

Hey, guys, I'm going on a school trip tomorrow and I'm going to be away for a few weeks so I will try to get a new chapter up during that time but no promises! Thank you for all your support it means a lot! :P

Great chapter 

Poor Kyle glad Taylor was there to help out.

Liked the chat tween the girls 

I hope you have a good time on you're school trip.

Update again soon :)

Archived