Kyle's Past (by Suzza101) - comments

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Powerful chapter. Very well written but so very shocking and tremendously sad. I feel so sorry for poor little Kyle :( I think his Auntie Katie made the wrong decision in not going to the police. I know that Duncan threatened to kill him but if the police had just showed up he wouldn't have had the time to do it. My heart is breaking for him! 

Great chapter

Poor Kyle and Kyle's poor Aunty Katie.

Felt sorry for Heath at the end of the chapter.

I look forward to more.

Update again soon :)

Edited by Kristen

Poor Kyle :(

Feel very sorry for Heath because he'll never get to apologise to him now. He didn't know how much he was probably hurting Kyle with all those stupid names and he can't go back and change it either. It's something he's just going to have to live with. That would be horrible! Still, if Kyle had really thought that Heath didn't love him, I don't think he would have confided in him the way that he did. He obviously trusted him. Heath even stayed with him that night he was so upset. I don't think Kyle really saw him as a bully even if he did call him hurtful names.

Looking forward to the next chapter. x

• 2 weeks later...

Jeez, I'm in floods of tears here :( So very very sad, but really beautiful too. All the flashbacks were really touching, and its lovely to see all the happy memories that his friends and family had of him. I feel terrible for Heath though. It would be horrible to carry that kind of guilt around and not be able to do anything about it. 

Really enjoyed this story :) Thanks for sharing it with us! Looking forward to your next one. x

My favourite scene was the one with Casey and baby Harley. So sweet :wub: but I also thought the one with Heath sitting on Kyle was very powerful. Terrible for Heath to have to think that he did that, and how that must have made Kyle feel. Again, something he can't change now :(

Edited by Ludub

Great story.

I enjoyed all the flashbacks.

my favourite one was Casey and Baby Harley.

thanks for sharing this with us Suzza. :)

Edited by Kristen

• QUIET ACHIEVER changed the title to Kyle's Past (by Suzza101) - comments