Hunted (by Ludub) - comments

Love it :) 

Zac really is father of the year isn't he. Smiling ear to ear because his psycho son got 100 hours community service. You capture the nonsense of it all very well. Even Hunter knows he probably deserves much more.  Like the parallel between blaming Hunter for Charlotte's actions and blaming Josh's for Andy's.  Even though it is the reverse for both...

Loved the twist about Andy seeing all the people he has 'killed'. I'm still not convinced he 'killed' Oscar and Hannah but he (and everyone else) obviously thinks so. Really liked the addition of Oscar. Especially the singing (i think he would be more of a crooner too) and being an annoyance to Andy. He is so messed up- love it :) 

So now Hunter knows the truth. Wonder how far he is going to go... 

I look forward to more :) 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Kristen said:

Great start.

I think In the show Josh shouldn't of listened to Evie and turned himself in.

Hunter did deserve to hear the truth.

Update again soon :)

5 hours ago, ~JarlieFanEver~ said:

Interesting start, Ludub! :)

Wondering what Hunter is going to do next so now he knew the truth about his mother's death

Looking forwards to the next chapter Xxx

1 hour ago, KittCatt said:

Love it :) 

Zac really is father of the year isn't he. Smiling ear to ear because his psycho son got 100 hours community service. You capture the nonsense of it all very well. Even Hunter knows he probably deserves much more.  Like the parallel between blaming Hunter for Charlotte's actions and blaming Josh's for Andy's.  Even though it is the reverse for both...

Loved the twist about Andy seeing all the people he has 'killed'. I'm still not convinced he 'killed' Oscar and Hannah but he (and everyone else) obviously thinks so. Really liked the addition of Oscar. Especially the singing (i think he would be more of a crooner too) and being an annoyance to Andy. He is so messed up- love it :) 

So now Hunter knows the truth. Wonder how far he is going to go... 

I look forward to more :) 

Thanks everyone! :P Think the show has just gone in such a ridiculous direction with this whole storyline, I just thought it would be fun to take it to its extreme. Psycho Hunter will be a lot of fun to write! :wink:

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Red Ranger 1 said:

I love this, supremely ridiculous yet worryingly accurate to what's going on in the show.Especially love Andy being haunted by Oscar.

Thanks! :P Really glad you liked it. You helped inspire it so thanks for that! Lol! 

Great chapter Ludub :)

Felt sorry for Andy being tormented by all the people he has killed.

I wonder what Hunter is up too.

Update again soon :)

Edited by Kristen

You really should have posted this to the script office at channel 7. Or maybe apply for a job there. :lol:

Its really cool and I would love it if Hunter was like this in the show... I think even Oliva could be in danger from him in this story too if she got in the way of his plans. Sounds as if he may have Josh hauled up somewhere and is about torture  him with his sharp knives :)

Andy meanwhile is going totally bonkers I really like Oscar blabbing away and singing at him that is very amusing. In a sort of like in a dark comedy sense The thought of Jake singing Mariah Carey made me laugh too..

This story is written really well too I think

• Like 1

Oh my god, that was utterly hilarious. And it does feel like you've just taken what's going on in the show and upped it a notch.Andy pondering whether Ash would lose the bail money if he committed suicide was laugh out loud funny.I also suspect Hunter has got Josh somewhere.

And maybe done something with Evie's pills?

• Like 1

That was hilarious :) I just love how serious the situation actually is but its comical the way you are writing it because it's actually quite ridiculous. As pembie said, dark comedy, which is great. Love it. 

Continue to really enjoy Oscar. All the singing would do Andy's head in. Sounds like he is seriously considering killing himself, which isn't good but still somehow funny given the context and the ridiculousness. And it was great imagining Jake joining in with Oscar's singing :lol:

Sounds like Hunter's got Josh somewhere and is going to do god knows what to him. And i agree with Red Ranger 1's comments about Evie's pills. Things don't look good for them. 

Really like how much of a villain Hunter is in this. And how over the top Zac and Leah are in regards to being thankful and happy Hunter didn't go to jail. It's a lot like the show but as Red Ranger 1 said taken a bit further. Great job once again :) 

Had a sudden thought- Wonder if Hunter will find out Kat knew and act out his revenge to her as well :) 

I look forward to more :P

• Like 1