Make That Choice (by InfantryAlex) - comments

1 minute ago, Kristen said:

Great one-shot. :)

Shocked Dan faked his own death and Charlotte was helping him try to win Leah back. 

Thank you! :) 

Yeah, Charlotte was pretty desperate to have Zac back and would stoop to any level. Especially considering Dan was pretty content in letting Leah get on with her life without him. He did want her to know he was alive though. Deep down I think he wished she did say yes, but I chose not to elaborate on it. 

Edited by ZacxLeah
Forgot to add something. :)

Nice little one shot. Liked how it turned out in the end!  :P So glad Leah chose Zac! What Dan did was a truly terrible thing, especially after what happened with Vinnie. Zac showed that he really cared about her happiness and let her come back to him on her own terms. He could have blown up and attacked Dan, but he's not really that sort, and neither was Dan really. Sad that Dan messed things up for himself so much, but you can't just come back from the dead and expect people to be ok with that (unless you're Brax lol!) Well done x

On 6/21/2016 at 7:54 PM, Red Ranger 1 said:

Nice idea.

Thanks! :D 

Not really sure I like it that much, but thought I'd post it up anyway. 

Thank you for reading. 

On 6/21/2016 at 2:22 PM, ~JarlieFanEver~ said:

Awesone one-shot! :) 

Can't believe that Dan faked his death and whoa at Charlotte trying to help him win Leah back

Glad Leah made the right decision in the end by choosing Zac 

Charlotte was desperate.

The wedding scene made me think of it, when she tried on the veil (if Dan was still alive, in the show, would have Charlotte tried to get to him?) xD 

Leah made the right decision. I love Leah & Zac :wub:

Thank you for reading! :)

• QUIET ACHIEVER changed the title to Make That Choice (by InfantryAlex) - comments