Actors you would like cast in Home And Away?

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I do think the bay could use 2 new families  in the future as the show needs to go back to the start. Its fantasy to think they have a Margot as Ramsey street has a lookalike in a way.  For Catlin Stacy given her work on PLEASE LIKE ME I would cast her as "Katie" a Surf liferguard who returns to Australia from the States as her family get work in Summer bay and I make her like the sister of someone I knew in Sydney once. I loves sports and of course is chased by the mates. I do not know if she would do H&A yet it be interesting?

19 hours ago, Homeandawayfan. said:

H&A and Neighbours are always swapping actors so we may one day see Toadie in H&A or Leah in Ramsay Street.

One advantage to that is they have a well known past yet some actors resent some roles and may not want to be compared to the former life they had.

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/14/2017 at 1:22 PM, Homeandawayfan. said:

Damien Richardson if he leaves his Gazza Canning role in the Ramsay Street saga. He could hop to Summer Bay.

When I asked people why doesn't someone work and Im told." Its not easy to pack up and move" It be nice to see more transfer between the bay and Ramsey street.

One comes from the bay and one comes from the street. a trade off each season!

• 4 weeks later...

One actor who would be good in H&A is Jeff Kovski who played Raimondo Cammenitti in Neighbours, brother of Rocco. Jeff could play a guest baddie in H&A, someone connected to Brody Morgan perhaps. I know I am not keen on the amount of crimes but H&A has to show a degree of these stories to survive.

Eliza Szonert, if she came into H&A then all the regular Stark/Kratz family from that Ramsay Street soap will have been in H&A. Cheryl Stark, Brett Stark, Darren Stark, Marlene Kratz and Sam Kratz.

Archived