Actors you would like cast in Home And Away?

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, Jacklost said:

Well one can dream :D Or I may just make a fan fiction hehe :P 

Yes If I could write a Fan fiction I love to cast Margot as "Jennifer" into Sports and guys. Yet I say for every star working now they about 6 wannbe Hotties out there wanting to be one.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

After reading the current cast list and seeing the new characters I agree with what my friend in Perth said we should give the new people a chance.

IT highly unlikely Margot Robbie would return  from the USA or Simone Buchanan would move back to Sydney to work even though it was offered so its  one of those things in life as most actors make a choice based on what they like to do.

Yet given your market alot smaller than the US  Im sure one day the show might be able to pick up favorite Icons.

• 2 months later...
On 8/7/2016 at 5:44 PM, Homeandawayfan. said:

Kate Gorman.

Bradley Kilpatrick. Not acted for years but still has that CV from the 1980s as Bradley in Neighbours. Put him in H&A as a friend of Leah.

David Clencie.

There a blast form the Past . You have so much talent hottie both male and female its hard to create a new one without comparing them to favs.

best to remember the good times and what could have been.

47 minutes ago, Homeandawayfan. said:

While newbies should have a chance, I like to see accomplished actors in roles.

2 more actors I would like to see in H&A.

Tibor Gyapjas, he was once in Neighbours.

Robert Forza, aka Rocco Cammeniti from Neighbours.

It be nice to see some former stars visit its very difficult as many would rather do other things. I once suggested to someone why did a well known 80s star work on a project in the late 90s and the reply was not wanting to travel between Melbourne and Brisbane which I heard more than once.

Archived