Actors you would like cast in Home And Away?

12 hours ago, j.laur5 said:

I think Lisa McCune as recast Rebecca Nash.

Yes however some actors as I said in my previous post have other priorities...........

Some love to do films and go to the States

Others like to do plays

and sadly some just think a regular series job is too much and it takes a special actor to be willing to commit for along time in a role. I heard from source some actors want to spend time with Family which is OK...........One reason I wasn't as upset as someone in England was when their heroes left was because I had inside information from contacts Down Under who told me why they really left!!!

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 06/07/2016 at 6:26 PM, Homeandawayfan. said:

Fiona Corke.

I reckon she'd make a good Wilson relative or be tied the Morgans. Or even a friend of Roo's from SBH/NYC. But I'd rather see her come back to Neighbours (She was about the only Woman Paul ever truly ever loved, only Rebecca (played by Jane Hall no less) a close second)

11 minutes ago, CaptainHulk said:

I reckon she'd make a good Wilson relative or be tied the Morgans. Or even a friend of Roo's from SBH/NYC. But I'd rather see her come back to Neighbours (She was about the only Woman Paul ever truly ever loved, only Rebecca (played by Jane Hall no less) a close second)

Yes Jane Hall I say one thing she had probably the best Autograph of ANY fan card I ever got from Neighbours

3 hours ago, Jacklost said:

Patrick Duffy. He's already been in Bold and the Beautiful so why not Home and Away to? He could play the Morgan's father whom has been faking his death

I don't know how the Aussies would feel about us Americans coming there taking roles. Yet I always though that both H&A and other shows could benefit from an exchange student from the USA?

3 hours ago, samdanfan said:

I don't know how the Aussies would feel about us Americans coming there taking roles. Yet I always though that both H&A and other shows could benefit from an exchange student from the USA?

Well it doesn't seem like the Americans have had any issue with Chris Hemsworth, Julian McMahon, Heath Ledger, Simon Baker and Nicholas Bishop taking roles in their country :)

I actually could imagine Patrick Duffy being in the show, I mean he's been in Dallas in total 16 years (13 in the original and 3 in the new one) so he has the soap opera style in him :) He could be Irene's next love :D

5 minutes ago, Homeandawayfan. said:

Be nice but I doubt Patrick Duffy would do Home And Away. It tends to be Aussie actors go to the US as opposed to the other way round.

Yes as my former source said its the goal of many Aussies to come to the USA to work as the benefit (more pay and lifestyle) is a big goal. yet they are a few Aussie icons who never leave because of family.

Jacklot There more opportunity here than in Australia, more productions and easier for them to come here rather than we go there expect for maybe a movie of guest role? I wouldn't see an US actor being a regular on an Aussie show yet it be rare

Archived