Actors you would like cast in Home And Away?

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 28/07/2018 at 12:50, j.laur5 said:

Has anyone ever thought who they like cast as Madge Wilkins?. 

I think someone like Maggie Dence. 

Sheila Florance would have been a perfect Madge back in the day.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 28/07/2018 at 22:28, Homeandawayfan. said:

Yes, Maggie Dence in H&A would be great. I take it Madge Wilkins is a character who has never appeared but has always been mentioned? Like Fat Elvis in EE (until about a year ago) and Granny Clegg in Emmerdale?

I think Madge Wilkins DID briefly appear. Let's say she was mentioned by Colleen variously times from 2000-2013, but i do remember there was a brief storyline involving the bowling ladies and Madge and Colleen had some kind of argument. Trying to search on wikipedia for it but it's possible she only appeared in 1 or 2 episodes. 

5 minutes ago, jrobertshk said:

I think Madge Wilkins DID briefly appear. Let's say she was mentioned by Colleen variously times from 2000-2013, but i do remember there was a brief storyline involving the bowling ladies and Madge and Colleen had some kind of argument. Trying to search on wikipedia for it but it's possible she only appeared in 1 or 2 episodes. 

I belive that was Betty !. 

I think they should just say Doris Peters and I remember Leah having Madge 80th in diner and could Doris Peters 100th. 

8 hours ago, Homeandawayfan. said:

Sue Jones.

I always wonder if she was fifth person to had audition for Pippa in 1988. 

As I remember reading five woman were on shortlist for Pippa and that was Vanessa/Debra/Jackie/Carol and they never said fifth woman as only Jackie and Debra were called back I can't but wonder if was Sue Jones and Sue was not called back since she was on Neighbours by then.

Archived