Actors you would like cast in Home And Away?

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...
7 hours ago, Luigi Severus Fletcher said:

I still think Val Lehman should make an appearance, has Irene ever stated her mother's fate? Because if Irene's mother is still alive, Val could play her.

She is too young to play Irene's mum. 

I like new actors to join H&A, including younger but also older actors who have had a great career on TV but have not yet been in at least either H&A or Neighbours. Rather than recycling actors. Justin Rosniak has played 3 roles in the show now as did John Adam.

Gary Files is an actor I'd love to see in H&A. Never say never as many former Neighbours actors are appearing in H&A and vice versa.

• 1 month later...
On 08/03/2019 at 09:52, j.laur5 said:

How about Eve Moreley who used play Sonya on Neighbours as Maggie sister .

I'd love this (although can't remember if they've mentioned Maggie having a sister?) as would be nice to see some more of the Astoni's extended family. Plus I feel she was unfairly cut from Neighbours.

I'd like to see Xenia Goodwin as I don't think she's done much since Dance Academy. Maybe Benson Jack Antony as he could still pass as a teen and we're lacking students.

Archived