Actors you would like cast in Home And Away?

Not sure if there is another thread on this subject, cannot seem to find one so apologies if there is already one but what actors who have not been in Home And Away would you like to see in the show?

Mine is:-

As I mentioned on another thread, Bruce Kilpatrick. He'd be great in Home And Away having played 2 characters in Neighbours. Bruce cold play an old army friend of Alf.

Julie Mullins. Having played Julie Martin/Robinson in Neighbours, she'd be great in H&A as an old friend of Roo.

Damien Fotiou.

Or even a UK soap actor such as Ross Kemp do to a cameo in Home And Away as a surfer/customer (Michael Palin style) seeing as Ross travels a lot.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

John Nettles. Has been thinking this for the last days, Home and Away has had plenty of actors from UK so it could work :) He's a investigator that comes fi investigate a case and Morag is back to support (Who ever is charged this time) And they get a relationship and he becomes kind of like Ross 2.0 but I wanna see her find love again and John would for sure do a fantastic role in the show :) 

And I would like to see some of the cast from the show The Tribe like Dwayne Cameron, Daniel James, Caleb Rosd and Beth Allen

7 hours ago, Homeandawayfan. said:

Not sure if there is another thread on this subject, cannot seem to find one so apologies if there is already one but what actors who have not been in Home And Away would you like to see in the show?

Mine is:-

As I mentioned on another thread, Bruce Kilpatrick. He'd be great in Home And Away having played 2 characters in Neighbours. Bruce cold play an old army friend of Alf.

Julie Mullins. Having played Julie Martin/Robinson in Neighbours, she'd be great in H&A as an old friend of Roo.

Damien Fotiou.

Or even a UK soap actor such as Ross Kemp do to a cameo in Home And Away as a surfer/customer (Michael Palin style) seeing as Ross travels a lot.

Yes there a lot of actors I like to see in Summer bay problem is there either overseas or doing other projects...........I have to agree with the mates in Sydney and Perth they want to see new talent on the screens much like what being done now...........I kind of miss the old days.............It be great to have someone like Lisa McCune show up one day?

He's not an actor, yet, but I'd like to see Cody from House Rules be the next channel 7 reality TV star to crossover. Luke can come too if he wants :P Luke's still a bit awkward in the limelight so I don't know how he'd go, but I've been watching Cody get more and more comfortable with it over the past few months. He's practically already making love to the camera :P I think he'd go alright if they trained him up a bit. 

As for proper actors, the only Australians I can think of are people I want to return. And that's a topic for another thread. 

If we're talking about wild fantasies, any actor from my vast collection of DVDs would be fine :lol:

I actually seriously want Misha Collins to do a cameo on Neighbours, because he's aware of it's existence, and he's crazy enough to do it. Perhaps he could swing by Summer Bay as well :)

Many, many actors have been in Neighbours and H&A due to the 3 decades the shows have been on air. But I am thinking of those who have not yet been in H&A who were in Neighbours. Even if thy played a guest character in H&A as regular former Neighbours actors in H&A don't last long before they are axed/leave.

Gary Files. Most famous as Tom Ramsay in Neighbours. Bring Gary Files into H&A as the grandfather of Tori Morgan.

Greg Stone.

Jason Donovan.

It would  be great to see a lot of talent appear yet it depends on IF they are able or even WILLING to work?

Sadly some actors cant relocate which is why one Aussie icon turned down McLeods daughters and Packed To the Rafters!

Yet others would rather do film work which is why most of my choices would be useless?

29 minutes ago, samdanfan said:

It would  be great to see a lot of talent appear yet it depends on IF they are able or even WILLING to work?

Sadly some actors cant relocate which is why one Aussie icon turned down McLeods daughters and Packed To the Rafters!

Yet others would rather do film work which is why most of my choices would be useless?

BIB that is not what I am getting at though. I am not talking about being able or willing. They may be offered some work on H&A and if there is a gap in the schedule at the time they may accept it.

21 minutes ago, Homeandawayfan. said:

BIB that is not what I am getting at though. I am not talking about being able or willing. They may be offered some work on H&A and if there is a gap in the schedule at the time they may accept it.

It would be nice if possible yet I once asked a source why someone didn't work on a series back in the late 90s and they said they lived in NSW and the that former series  SNOWY RIVER TV series was filmed in Victoria and was too far to travel and leave family?

Yes we may think OK that some could work Neighbours would love to have an Aussie icon work full time and even though they live in melbounre you think that would be possible yet there other issues involved.

Same as I'm sure talent living in Sydney that could do the same?

Its always good to think what could be yet I don't like to be disappointed.

Archived