LOCKED IN (by Ludub) - comments

• QUIET ACHIEVER changed the title to LOCKED IN (by Ludub) - comments
  • 11 months later...

Just spotted this one. Another of your stories to add to the back catalogue of your stories that I'm working my way through :D Very dark once again I guess it's quite fitting being about someone who is blind afterall its not going to be all rainbows and la la brightness hmm maybe I could work on something like haha

But anyway your first ever story was very cool and dare I say touching

(Torture victims were treated better than this.) Yes I have often thought the same when having been in hospital :lol:

Edited by pembie
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, pembie said:

Just spotted this one. Another of your stories to add to the back catalogue of your stories that I'm working my way through :D Very dark once again haha but cool.

(Torture victims were treated better than this.) Yes I have often thought the same when having been in hospital :lol:

Thanks! :P This is the very first thing I ever wrote... like EVER. Josh's blindness was the whole reason I started writing! And here we are two years down the line, and god knows how many thousands of words later... :lol: So, I should probably thank Jackson Gallagher for fuelling my writing obsession! Glad you enjoyed it!

I do think the way that hospitals treat patients is a little bit like torture. Hourly obs has to be one of the cruellest things you can do to someone. Sleep deprivation is actually a well known torture technique so I have no idea how anyone ever gets well again! 

1 minute ago, Ludub said:

Thanks! :P This is the very first thing I ever wrote... like EVER. Josh's blindness was the whole reason I started writing! And here we are two years down the line, and god knows how many thousands of words later... :lol: So, I should probably thank Jackson Gallagher for fuelling my writing obsession! Glad you enjoyed it!

I do think the way that hospitals treat patients is a little bit like torture. Hourly obs has to be one of the cruellest things you can do to someone. Sleep deprivation is actually a well known torture technique so I have no idea how anyone ever gets well again! 

Its like a prison I think as you say LOCKED IN :lol: You get out in my case causing as much trouble as you can :lol:

• Like 1