The Best Laid Plans (by Red Ranger 1) - comments

Great start. Oscar and Skye could be interesting together. They're both a bit quirky and probably very well suited  to each other. (Although, for some reason I have always thought that Oscar is more likely gay :P Even if he hasn't realised it yet.) Interested to see where you take this.

Edited by Ludub

Great start!

I really enjoy any interaction between Oscar and Skye so i think I'm going to like this story!  Also appreciate the friendships within the teens, as well as some of the romances.

Wasn't expecting Matt and Maddy to be together :P

Interested to see where you go from here, I look forward to more :)

Oscar and Skye's akward date was good I like them both admiting that they don't really know what the cool things are these days.

I'm not even sure what a sub-atomic structure of a quark is :lol:

Surprised that you have Matt and Maddy together in this

Look forward to the next chapter.

REALLY liking this.

Interesting that you got VJ and Olivia together ......not surprised at the way that Olivia responded to Skye's comments about her date with Oscar.

Part of me is wondering whether there will [maybe] eventually by a love tri ...tween Mads, Skye and Oscar in this fic.