The Best Laid Plans (by Red Ranger 1) - comments

Great chapter!

Well with Matt gone maybe things will be easier between Oscar and Maddy now. I like the idea that he is going on tour with Phoebe. Liked the Matt and Leah moment, as well as Skye and Irene's chat. 

I look forward to more, update soon :P

Great chapter 

was Shocked you had Phoebe and Matt leave.

But maybe with Matt gone things will be easier for Maddy and Oscar

I look forward to more

Update again soon :)

Such a good chapter. Loved it! 

Oh wow! So pleased that Spencer is back, and just in time for the baby arriving! :) I'm really glad that she has a little bit of extra support now, just when she really needs it! Liked the jibe about the fact that he has a brother living there and that it would seem reasonable that he visits every now and then. Made me smile. Hope he'll stick around for a little while! 

Loved the line "No, I never dated Matt, that was just a rumour." That made me laugh. 

Glad Oscar and Skye's relationship is so strong. Hope they can hold it together when the baby comes. That'll be tough for both of them.

Looking forward to the next chapter! x 

Great chapter

Glad Oscar and Skye are still going strong. Their relationship will change when the baby comes though, so i wonder how they will cope. 

Nice to see Spencer back. It must be great for Maddy to have him there. 

I look forward to the baby coming :) :P