The Best Laid Plans (by Red Ranger 1) - comments

LOTS to take in in that chapter !!!

i like how Oscar is preapred to give this a shot, keeping the baby and all. Which is not to say that i think what Mads is doing is wrong.

LOVE that Oscar named the bub Denise and i totally get why Maddy wanted/needed to sleep Spencer !!!!

Edited by JosieTash

Great chapter! Really interesting that Maddy gave her away to Oscar, and that Oscar was willing to give up everything to be a dad. I think Skye is taking on a lot more than she's really ready for so I'll be interested to see how that works out. Maddy jumping into bed with Spencer so soon after the birth doesn't seem like a great idea, (physically or emotionally) but maybe she just needs to feel close to someone right now. Looking forward to the next chapter x

Really great chapter!

Liked how Oscar took on basically full time Dad responsibility so he could keep his child. I thought this may happen. Like the name :) 

I echo Ludub in thinking Skye may not be ready for this level of commitment but i look forward to seeing how she deals with it. And how Oscar deals with having another human being under his constant responsibility. Relationships always change when kids are involved but communication is key, which Skye and Oscar seem to do well.

Really liked the last scene with Maddy and Spencer. I get why Maddy is struggling. Sleeping with Spencer is a bit too soon though so i wonder what will happen. 

I look forward to more, update soon :P

• Like 1

Oh, I love this ending! Well done! :P

I think Maddy made the only sensible decision she could make if she really wanted to be able to move on. Staying in the Bay and watching Oscar raise her baby would have been a disaster in the making! This way Oscar will be free to build a family with Skye if she wants that (or whoever comes along after her) without Maddy's nose being put out of joint. And Maddy won't have to see her daughter every day, reminding her of how much she is missing out on. I think it's probably for the best (and it's not like the city is on the other side of the world despite what the show might have us believe).

Really enjoyed this story! xxx

Great final chapter! 

I really understand why Maddy had to leave Oscar with Denise. Standing back and watching but not being overly involved would've been really hard. Really liking Oscar's new role as father :) And glad he has Skye and his family to support him 

All in all a very lovely story with a bittersweet ending. Great work :)   

I was half expecting Mads to change her mind about the baby, but i can totally see why she wanted/needed to leave the Bay.

Love the whole like having sex with your brother thing.

Many thanks, Red. this has been a GREAT fic. Thanks for sharing it with us !!!!!