Work It Out (by Phoebe) - comments

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah, this was a lovely chapter! So happy that Dex and Casey are repairing their friendship and that Dex let him stay with him. To be honest I never really thought that Dex and April worked all that well as a couple so I'm kind of glad that they've broken up. Hope Casey doesn't muck up the apology! lol! Looking forward to the next chapter x

Casey's apology seemed very heartfelt adn glad Sasha accepted it !!!!!

really liked this too.....

"Atta boy! Now go win over my sister!" Dex said joyfully. Casey scrunched up his nose and furrowed his eyebrows together at Dex's words. It was the first and probably the last time anyone had ever told him to go win over their sister. Dex's face fell a little and he shrugged. "Ah, don't win her over too much, just to the friend stage. I think you're great but I don't want to be calling you brother and it actually being literal," Dex said just before he cleared his throat awkwardly as he scratched the back of his neck. Casey chuckled lightly and shook his head.