Mason Morgan - Orpheus Pledger

5 hours ago, Jacklost said:

Ok now I feel stupid, I thiugh we where talking about the guy who played Casey :P I thought his real name was Lincoln to but I see who you where talking about now :P I had forgotten about Geoff to be honest hehe :)

Casey was played by Lincoln Younes. 

For me Geoff was a much better and memorable character than Casey.  

Edited by jodlebirger
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, Jacklost said:

Ok now I feel stupid, I thiugh we where talking about the guy who played Casey :P I thought his real name was Lincoln to but I see who you where talking about now :P I had forgotten about Geoff to be honest hehe :)

Don't worry about it :)

6 hours ago, jodlebirger said:

Casey was played by Lincoln Younes. 

For me Geoff was a much better and memorable character than Casey.  

Geoff was a highly annoying goody two shoes of almost Mary Poppins proportions. Same with his sister.

Edited by dee123
  • Like 4

6 hours ago, dee123 said:

Geoff was a highly annoying goody two shoes of almost Mary Poppins proportions. Same with his sister.

I think it's weird tho that they have never been mentioned. Maybe Geoff died in while battling? Don't remember if it was the army or something other he left to. Remember that Aden went to the army or the military. But yeah Geoff was a easy character to forget once he left :P But I would have loved to see Aden back, that was one heck of a character development in just 2 years :)

But I should stop now before this turns into a Aden/Geoff thread :P I'm looking forward to see how this Mason character will develop. If they are suppose to be a Braxtons 2.0 i hope they don't replica what happened to Casey, that would be silly :P

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Jacklost said:

I think it's weird tho that they have never been mentioned. Maybe Geoff died in while battling? Don't remember if it was the army or something other he left to. Remember that Aden went to the army or the military. But yeah Geoff was a easy character to forget once he left :P But I would have loved to see Aden back, that was one heck of a character development in just 2 years :)

But I should stop now before this turns into a Aden/Geoff thread :P I'm looking forward to see how this Mason character will develop. If they are suppose to be a Braxtons 2.0 i hope they don't replica what happened to Casey, that would be silly :P

Yeah. We're probably already in trouble :lol:

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

In all honesty, Mason really annoys me. The character itself is pretty boring, and the actor tends to show no emotion at all when it comes to anything? I'm not trying to hate on Orpheus, but I really cannot stand Mason at all. 

Spoiler

And apparently he gets with Olivia next year ugh

Edited by dontletmego
spelling error
  • Like 2

• 1 month later...

There is a video on the main Home and Away Facebook page of Orpheus at the Perth Telethon taking his top off

Not sure about Mason he kind of is a bit boring i hope its true about 

Spoiler

Him and Olivia hooking up. Givin that there are pictures of Scott and Raechelle having recently filmed on Facebook hopefully this means that the Olivia and Mason hooking up is just a rumor

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, dncllpyk said:

There is a video on the main Home and Away Facebook page of Orpheus at the Perth Telethon taking his top off

Not sure about Mason he kind of is a bit boring i hope its true about 

Hide contents

Him and Olivia hooking up. Givin that there are pictures of Scott and Raechelle having recently filmed on Facebook hopefully this means that the Olivia and Mason hooking up is just a rumor

(Not sure if spoiler tags are needed but just in case) 

Spoiler

I've heard that Olivia and Mason does happen, but they break up and Olivia and Hunter get back together! 

Edited by dontletmego
spoiler tags added