Lucifer

InfantryAlex

Not sure what channel it airs on in Aussie, but it premiered on Demand on TVNZ (NZ)

Who has checked out this show?

Plot: Lucifer Morningstar, known as Prince of Darkness, the devil got bored of ruling hell and decided to take a vacation in the City of Angels (Los Angeles). Show's full of witty sarcasm, devilness, and murder. But things aren't all so simple when you leave Hell unattended.... 

Absoutely love this show! 

Round up awesome cast As Lucifer is played by Tom Ellis (from shows like Miranda (Gary, Doctor Who!), Lauren German, DB Woodside, Nic Gonzalez (Sebastian Blood in Arrow), Lesley Ann Brandt. 

Love Lucifer, just finished watching the 1st season & already can't wait for the 2nd. 

I think Tom Ellis & Lauren German work really well as the leads Lucifer & Chloe & I love all of the supporting characters, especially DB Woodside's. 

4 minutes ago, irish_angel said:

Love Lucifer, just finished watching the 1st season & already can't wait for the 2nd. 

I think Tom Ellis & Lauren German work really well as the leads Lucifer & Chloe & I love all of the supporting characters, especially DB Woodside's. 

I love how funny Tom has made Lucifer. But I specifically like how devil he is. I prefer him to be more closer to the devil than human he is with Chloe so I'm not a shipper of them as a couple, but admit they work brilliantly together. 

Tom & DB do fantastic scenes together I agree! 

Archived