Harmony (by Ludub) - comments

• QUIET ACHIEVER changed the title to Harmony (by Ludub) - comments
  • 1 year later...

That was a very scary story Kyle was way more scarier than Tank was in Blindsided. You write horror very good considering you aren't a fan and I do find that funny :lol: There wasn't much harmony to be had in this story though haha

You know how to write a good baddie

Oh and it was funny how Kyle teased himself about being called Kyile in his own mind

So I have read all your stories now The full works of Ludub :P You need to write some more now haha

• Like 1

Aw, thanks Pembie, I'm really glad you enjoyed it! :P Kylie /Phoebe was a pretty scary villain! I do quite enjoy writing horror, which is quite odd, as you say. Tamara was very forgiving, wasn't she?! :lol: And Andy! (Think I might write a slightly different ending if I was writing it now). 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, pembie said:

I would be very wary of Kyle for the rest of my life. Or maybe he could be one of those friends that we say yeah yeah we will stay in touch but then never call :lol:

This is true! :lol: You'd be careful about turning your back on him, wouldn't you?! I don't think I'd accept any food and drink from him either, lol! 'What's that Kyle? Drinks at your house... ehhhh :unsure: