Harmony (by Ludub) - comments

Absolutely love the update 

amazing writing, I couldn't stop reading 

Ash is too blame and Kyle's been blaming himself. 

Glad Kyle saw what he was doing before things got extremely bad 

I can't wait for the next update. 

☺️??

• Like 1

Great Chapter!

So Ash was the last one to see Phoebe, which could explain his guilt and drinking himself to death. It's still not his fault though- only Tank. When Josh walked in i thought things were really going to go pear shaped but he said what Kyle needed to hear. Evidence that it wasn't his fault. Now he has to live with what he has done and try to recover, physically and psychologically.

Interesting that Andy has nightmares and suffers guilt and some anxiety after what Tank did to everyone. He and Kat have a great relationship, hope he gets better. Glad he doesn't blame Kyle at all. 

Now Tamara is feeling extremely guilty because she didn't notice her husbands state. I hope when Kyle gets better they can begin to work through their problems and try to regain their relationship. With all of Kyle's injuries, i don't know how he is going to survive with the pain.

Wonderful writing as usual!  Really captures the audience.

Looking forward to the next chapter!

• Like 1

And I've finally caught up on this one, just as it's about to finish! Excellent the way it developed, from Kyle's imaginary Phoebe through to her turning into a traumatic hallucination that somehow seemed to be hurting him.It wasn't until Andy met "Phoebe" that I twigged that he was seeing Kyle and what Kyle thought was himself was just his imagination, very well done.And then the clever twist that Kyle's been (literally) beating himself up over an imagined guilt. Looking forward to seeing how you resolve it!

• Like 1

Great final chapter!

Liked that you did a fast forward to Kyle leaving the psychiatric hospital- his home for the past 8 months. Glad he was ready to leave. Was very sad when his own children didn't really recognize him. Re-building a relationship with the boys and Tamara as well as everyone else would be top priority. 

I continue to like the friendships between Kat and Tamara, as well as Andy and Kyle. Glad Kyle's managing his pain and the money from the deal has been put to very good use. Glad that Josh and Evie are happy.

Really liked the ending at Phoebe's grave. I think Kyle needed to say goodbye one last time to move on with his life completely, though she will always be with him. I'm glad he can think of her and not feel guilt- instead can be happy looking back over his memories. Also glad Ash was there and that he was looking well. 

Once again a gripping story, great writing and characterization. I hope you continue with your writing. Lovely work :P :)

• Like 1