Harmony (by Ludub) - comments

Great Chapter!

Ohh dear.. looks like Kyle's mental health has deteriorated even more. Now 'Phoebe'  has hurt Andy. I don't know how he is going to explain this..

Glad Tamara is getting Kyle the help he needs. Glad she recognized that he is not himself and might be seeing things. Liked her chat with Kat. Kat has past experience with domestic violence but it's not totally the same thing.

I look forward to more :P

• Like 1

Great Chapter!

Ohh poor Andy and Tamara :( Both are in great danger from 'Phoebe' aka Kyle. He went downhill sooner than i thought. I don't know how Tamara is going to get out of this one, Kyle is not going to recognize that he is hurting her and hurt Andy anytime soon. 

As always, great writing, great suspense. You captured Andy's horror at his friend hurting him well, as well as Kyle's pain when 'Phoebe' was hurting Andy.

• Like 1

Great chapter 

Very creepy that Phoebe's ghost is  possessing Kyle's body and no one can see the real Kyle.

Kat being worried that it's happening all over again is normal.

I look forward to more

update again soon :)

Edited by Kristen

Great Chapter!

Glad Tamara is trying to reason with Kyle aka 'Phoebe' by telling him she loves him . It must be so awful to see him like this but at least she knows he is not himself. She can't do much about it though...

Silly Josh covering for his brother but at least he came clean in the end and now he and Kat are really worried. She has the right to be worried, and considering everything that has happened she should tell other cops as soon as possible. 

Looks like 'Phoebe' might tell Tamara about what Kyle didn't do on the lead up to Phoebe's death. Getting that off his chest might actually help Kyle now though, and Tamara might be able to tell him that he couldn't have prevented Tank's attack. Though i wonder if Kyle might blame Tamara, even unconsciously, because she wanted him home, so he left Phoebe to be with her and then couldn't save Phoebe. 

Excited to see whats next :P

• Like 1

Great chapter 

Liked the flash back at the beginning.

Poor Andy.

I hope Kyle aka Phoebe figures out what he's doing is wrong soon.

I look forward to more.

Update again soon :)

Great Chapter!

The flashback was interesting - a nice exploration of Kyle's guilt and how just a piece of clothing can be so meaningful. I wonder where the jacket is now.

Like how Tamara is continuing to reason with Kyle by talking and engaging with Phoebe. Poor Andy too. Tamara made the right decision not to say anything when Josh came over- he couldn't help them, though Bonnie seemed distressed. I think Kat should've came over instead.

It would be so distressing for Tamara to see Kyle like this. And then he starts cutting himself while smiling and she wonders who is he and how long he had been like this. You write it very well :)

• Like 1