Harmony (by Ludub) - comments

Great chapter 

Kyle shouldn't of spoken to Josh and Evie like that.

Poor Kyle still being tormented by Phoebe and its affecting his relationship with Tamara.

I look forward to more 

Update again soon :)

Great Chapter!

Oh dear, it looks like their is big trouble ahead for Tamara and Kyle, as well as Josh and Evie. Poor Kyle, with Phoebe terrorizing him and everything else going on he was bound to explode eventually- verbally and physically. Now he has scared Tamara after yelling at Josh. He and Evie need to work out a way to stop the deal- Josh is seemingly oblivious to Evie's discomfort and Tamara just wants the money.

The begining with Kyle sewing his wound back together was slightly disturbing... As is Phoebe still wanting to kiss him :unsure:

Update soon, i look forward to more :P:P

• Like 1

Great Chapter

Loved the flashback at the start. Really showed the differences between Phoebe as she was back then and ghost Phoebe. And Kyle see's it too but still can't stop seeing her. Creepy Phoebe watching him as he showered :unsure:

Andy found out just how badly Kyle's body is doing. Good that he called Nate but i think he needs someone with more expertise. Hopefully Kyle will be honest and confront his demons sooner rather than later. 

Poor Kyle.. Tamara and the kids are still gone :(

I look forward to more :P

• Like 1

Great chapter

loved the flashback at the start.

Creepy that Phoebe was watching Kyle in the shower.

its good Andy called Nate.

I look forward to more 

Update again soon :)