Harmony (by Ludub) - comments

Great chapter

liked the flashback at the start of the chapter.

poor Kyle not being able to tell anyone that Phoebe's ghost pushed him into the traffic.

Glad Andy offered to help at Angelo's.

I look forward to more

Update again Soon :)

Great Chapter!

Liked the flashback. More information about what lead to Phoebe's death is interesting.

So Kyle left the hospital before the psych evaluation. Can't say i blame him but he does need to get help. Sooner rather than later before 'Phoebe' does worse. 

Glad Tamara has Andy to talk to.  He is right, she does need to look after herself. She has got a lot on her plate though- kids, Kyle, and they need some sort of income. All that stress and worry won't be good for her.

I look forward to more :P

• Like 1

Great chapter

Glad Evie and Josh are visiting from Perth.

I don't think they should sell the rights to Episode nine.

poor Kyle still being terrosied by Phoebe's ghost.

I look forward to more

Update again soon :)

Great Chapter!

Glad Evie and Josh came to visit. Sounds like Josh is the one who actually wants to sell the rights and Evie wants to move on. I understand his perspective but i think it will open up too many old wounds for everyone. Evie should've told him how she really felt but glad Kyle did because he had valid points. Though the manner in which he said them wasn't the nicest. 

I still wonder what Tank did to Josh that Andy and Kat are so horrified about. Really liked Josh holding his niece though :P And Andy being disappointed Evie wasn't pregnant.

So Phoebe's father blamed Kyle for Phoebe's death. Poor Kyle. Feeling to blame for Phoebe's death for years would be absolutely terrible. Creepy when Phoebe kissed him :unsure:   I think he really needs to tell someone about Phoebe, because she is doing serious damage, especially when she is angry. I'm not sure how long he can continue like this :(

Another great chapter, great characterization, detail and writing. I look forward to more :P

• Like 1

Great Chapter!

Poor Kyle. Liked the flashback. I get why Kyle would feel guilty about going home to Tamara instead of seeing Phoebe. I wonder what exactly Ash did to make her so upset.  But now Ash is going to drink himself to death. I don't know if telling Ash would help him or just create more problems. But something needs to be done regarding Ash.

Feel sorry for both Kyle and Tamara. Their relationship is not what it used to be- Kyle is the shell of the man he used to be, who Tamara fell in love with. I get why she wants to agree to selling the rights, but she shouldn't force Kyle. Otherwise he may end up resenting her and their problems could be even worse. But he also needs to understand the context of the movie- the psychology aspect behind all their trauma. 

Great writing, update soon :P

• Like 1