Harmony (by Ludub) - comments

Ohh great start to a great story! Love seeing Kyle as a dad! Like that Tamara is supportive because he is in constant pain. Life must be extremely hard for both of them. Makes me hate Tank even more. I wonder if Tamara still feels guilty about taking the knife out of him, though i'm not sure what permanent damage that would have done :unsure:

Look forward to seeing where you take this story :P

Update soon :)

• Like 1

Great chapter

Glad Tamara has made up with her parents.

Hmm Kyle's seeing Phoebe's ghost and talking to her could be interesting.

I look forward to more

Update again soon :)

Great Chapter!

Poor Kyle, having to work while in constant pain. And not being able to hold his kids the way he wants to. :(

Poor Ash too. Glad Billie's still there to help him. Drinking's not the answer though. Hope he can move forward eventually.

Glad Tamara's parents can babysit. 

Interesting that Kyle is seeing and talking with ghost/ imaginary Phoebe. I always liked their relationship and i get that her death has affected him a lot. I also like how you have included her as she would normally act, she's making Kyle smile and laugh. I don't think he should feel guilt for being happy when Phoebe's around, though i wonder what everyone else, specifically Tamara would think. I assume he hasn't told anyone.

Really enjoying this so far, I look forward to more :P

• Like 1

Great chapter. 

Poor Kyle having to live through all of this. 

Poor Ash too at least Billie is there to give him support

Kyle seeing Pheobes ghost could be very interesting. 

Glad Tamaras parents are there to help

update soon please 

• Like 1

Great Chapter!

Like that Kyle can enjoy his anniversary pain free. Though it is temporary and i fear he will be worse off once the pain returns. It's interesting that when he is not in pain he cannot see Phoebe. He doesn't need her to help make him happy when he is already quite happy from being pain free. She seemed to help him through a lot over the past years. But now he realizes that seeing her was not normal. How he will explain this all to Tamara i don't know...

Love how everyone got together to celebrate.

I like that Andy is a father. One month old is such a cute age :P Hope Josh returns for a while to see his niece. I understand Andy still feeling guilty for not doing anything during the hostage situation but i'm glad no one holds any resentment towards him.

Great writing as usual, i look forward to more :P

• Like 1