Episodes filmed in UK approx 2000

Doningtonphil

Hello

I am wondering if anyone can tell me the episode number or UK broadcast date of an episode that was filmed in the UK. The reason being that I was in it!

There is a bit where Irene and a male companion arrive in the UK. The airport interior shots were filmed at East Midlands Airport. My sister and I had been to Burger King for lunch and we stood and watched. Then one of the production team asked if we wanted to be in it as extras. We had to walk across the shot "keep walking,  don't stop and don't look at the camera".

We used to have it recorded on VHS but that is long gone. I wouldn't mind seeing a clip or a still again. Anyone got any pointers?

Hope you can help

I wondered if the ep would get a mention when I saw your username :wink: I remember being quite surprised when EMA popped up, what with the rest of the episode being filmed in Shropshire.

It was Episode 2351 and was actually filmed in January 1998, airing in Oz on 30th March and in the UK on 29th April.

We can't provide episodes sadly, but I've taken a couple of stills of the extras whose faces we can see:

2351.avi%2000_08_342016-04-05-15h24m41s1

2351.avi%2000_08_372016-04-05-15h24m21s1

2351.avi%2000_08_382016-04-05-15h24m27s5

9 minutes ago, Edward Skylover said:

Are you the older or younger guy?

The older guy is Bill, the gentleman who owned the cottage that Selina was staying in (and who had a little holiday dalliance with Reenie)

Archived