1995 Episode Discussion

Dan F

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seriously how did no one notice that Sal was missing earlier? I mean it took Michael who doesn't even live at the house to make the others realise she may be missing. How come Damien didn't mention anything to Pippa when he opened her door to her room with Shane and she wasn't there.  Anyway look forward to see where she ended up. 

I'm really enjoying Jack/Curtis friendship and Selina and Shannons. 

Love how smart Damien is and he just always makes Shane realise that he is always overreacting. Just when I hitnk he and angel are going to make peace he blows it again. 

3 hours ago, dees189227 said:

I'm really enjoying Jack/Curtis friendship and Selina and Shannons.

Me too.

Nice opening episode to 1995. I do feel bad for Shane, and why is everyone presuming that Angel's going to earn more than him? I might get a really good job yet. Jack was a bit of a lethario last year and now he can't get a girlfriend? Likewise Curtis, it's surprising. I enjoyed Shannon winding them up about it though :D

Curtis won't have probs in the girl dept for Long. In fact, One of our fave (use that term loosely as we have a pretty vocal critic of her on here) teen girl's feelings for him resurface later this year but their coupling only lasts a few months.  But Prior to that an Italian Vixen with a Zest for life will sink her claws into Mr. Reed...

Shannon's a little stirrer, isn't she? She and Noah would have gotten on like a house on fire (Getting up the noses of Don, etc)

Tennis? On Xmas day? Not my bag. Not my bag full stop but  The one time I actually paid attention to Tennis was Wimbledon's 2013 semi. That was a battle!

Notice in the end credits, just before the end of the sequence that shot of the guy and all those girls in that Dinghy like he's some kind of player?:lol:

When they changed theme later down the year it definitely fit the closing titles especially when the Sax player is shown on the beach (especially the sax part in the tune!)

Seems like Ros is on borrowed time here as is Damo being demoted to the Closing titles.

Archived