Melissa George now reminiscing about her days on H&A

Pantherboy

2 hours ago, Pantherboy said:

Isn't her new show starting on Foxtel soon? Yeah i know, i'm a cynic.

2 hours ago, ~Lynd~ said:

Yep.How very convenient that she has a new show starting next week.I'm interested in that because it also has Don Hany in it but I don't believe her turn around for a second.

Remember the time she said she couldn't remember the name of her character :rolleyes: Oh please. Your name wasn't Jane Smith or something. 

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/entertainment/celebrity/melissa-george-cant-remember-her-name-of-character-on-home-and-away/story-e6fredq3-1225767724475?nk=6d7e065a6dbcdb1038449842507c59e2-1458033665

3 hours ago, dee123 said:

Remember the time she said she couldn't remember the name of her character :rolleyes: Oh please. Your name wasn't Jane Smith or something. 

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/entertainment/celebrity/melissa-george-cant-remember-her-name-of-character-on-home-and-away/story-e6fredq3-1225767724475?nk=6d7e065a6dbcdb1038449842507c59e2-1458033665

Yes didn't she issue an apology to the fans? I take interviews with caution as I knew people who talked to actors and had some inside info on some show. Yes a lot of actors like doing PR and sadly some ALLOW their agents to talk for them as a Aussie star (Ex Neighbours) agent posted for her and one reason I don't trust their accounts on twiiter and elsewhere for 2 reasons,

1. She only hopes people enjoy her work and that her private life be kept private? and I was told my my source before they stopped talking in 2010 they didn't do social media? Although I had hoped they changed I think they being controlled in that and its not them?  I think its an attempt to promote a project as another...........

2.This from a friend in New York and fellow Aussie fan
They must have told her to get online for promotional reason seeing as it is the new way to promote people shows!

Given that I don't deny they good stars out there who really care yet in my eyes most of what you read is just to promote somethings which as a mate in QLD said they have a right to? Yet I like people to be sincere.

Sadly some stars resent their past characters and there is others worse than her. One ex neighbours was happy to be off the show as they loathe having to deal with the fans!

It seems many have moved on to other things. Yet a little gratitude toward their past would be nice.

Very interesting read considering what she said before about the show not surprising she has a new show starting, the bit about Dieter is particularly interesting considering the 2 of them didnt get on and he asked to be killed off to get away from her, I doubt she really cares about the show and the old times it would be interesting for the producers to offer her a return I'm pretty certain shed still say no a shame because I always liked her character and the time on the show with Fisher and Shane it was an interesting group.

1 hour ago, Gazza said:

Very interesting read considering what she said before about the show not surprising she has a new show starting, the bit about Dieter is particularly interesting considering the 2 of them didnt get on and he asked to be killed off to get away from her, I doubt she really cares about the show and the old times it would be interesting for the producers to offer her a return I'm pretty certain shed still say no a shame because I always liked her character and the time on the show with Fisher and Shane it was an interesting group.

Yes as I told another fan people will say what they told too. Sad as she was a part of a great era of the show and should be proud yet sadly from what I heard she not the only star without shame as I was told an ex Neighbours wanted to put the past behind her yet they like others will hint yet wont return! Again take interviews with an open mind as I you said she has a new project and actors are doing Social media for that reason.

Back when I was on MG fan site I was promised an autograph which I never got..........Really didn't lose any sleep over it as I no longer collect any since I had a bad experience from Melbourne  years ago, yet I was disappointed not as bad as others have disappointed me worse.

The main thing to remember here is the fact the actor is promoting their new product and will of course make reference to their  past Popularity........Although many stars are good and sincere I question some pages as I told others including someone  in the UK that didn't want to believe that SPOLIER many stars agents make up what is posted interviews as well. SPOLIER 2 one  source told me the agent posted for one famous Aussie and reading their pages I'm getting the feeling that its not them? To be fair could be yet when people tell you someone doesn't want to be bothered (Which is why they left a show) and they online bragging about missing the "Old days" You have to be a little suspicious? I know my Friend in New York talks to many stars and is "Accessed " online yet as others have told me fans should NOT be wanting  that???

Like I always told others be careful of what you read as its not as it seems............

Dee123 I was talking to my source years ago and had gotten a DVD from Down under and watching it I seen an ex fav of mine and the source knew them and I told them about the movie  and actor and they said the star didn't think nothing of that project. sometimes its just a paycheck I guess,

The last few years have open my eyes on the fandoms of a lot of Aussie projects, I'm sad the old days are gone many are not working and those who are are doing others things...Both Summer Bay and Ramsey Street want new people now which I hope work out for their sake.

Would I like to see old people back Yes

will it happen possible

realistic I doubt it.

reasons

1 Shows don't like them

2. They burned some bridges behind them

3. Some have better things in their lives

4. Some DONT want to

Its hard to know how people really feel,

Archived