Least favourite female

Pete's girl

Who's your least favourite character?  

34 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Can I chose 3 females? Maddy, Maddy, Maddy.

Phoebe was actually a very close second.  I used to really like her and especially liked the way she stood up to Brax every now and then but now I just find her whiny and self-righteous.  How did the Braxtons put up with her when she was living there?  I also wonder how Ash manages.  Does she actually go into one of her sanctimonious rants when they are in the sack?

Out of the males - Chris.  Again Kyle was second but the character is well written, complex and well played and I'd like him to stick around just to see what happens or perhaps get enjoyment out of seeing him suffer.  Chris on the other hand can jump on the next bus and go join Spencer in the city (or wherever it is he is living now).  For me he offers no entertainment value whatsoever and I just find him excruciating - Ditch the Oxygen thief!

It was kind of depressing how many candidates there were (even more depressing that Maddy, once my favourite character, is among those I now don't like, I hate the way she treated Oscar and that she's now with the eternally pointless Matt).But in the end, Phoebe was my only choice for least favourite female, a massively aggravating waste of screen time whose sole function is to whine and snipe about everyone.Olivia probably came in second, mainly because of my undisputed least favourite male, Hunter, who has actually managed to be more offensive than Andy, something I never thought possible. Hunter is such a travesty of a character that I find myself detesting characters and storylines solely because he's involved with them.

5 hours ago, Luke39 said:

Maddy fav female. Matt Fav Male. Love Billie and Kyle too. Chris and John.

I think you posted this in the wrong thread.  The favourite male/female thread is here:

http://www.backtothebay.net/forum/topic/46469-whos-you-favourite-and-least-favourite-character/

Although you have already posted in that thread - this one too.

(You can thank me later!)

Archived