Who's you favourite and least favourite character?

Pete's girl

Who's you favourite male and female character?  

52 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I take great pride being the only person in this forum who likes Andy, not only that but has him as their favourite character, which is funny because I hated him at first.  What I like about him now is that whilst he's far from perfect I think he's made a real effort to try and move away from the criminal lifestyle.  I personally find him quite likeable too.  As I mentioned before, I don't have a problem with him killing Pirovic.  Not only that but I'm glad he did it.

Evelyn is my favourite female character.  Again far from perfect, in fact she can be quite annoying with her self-righteous rants (although not as bad a Phoebe is now) but there's just something about her that I really like.  I also think she's kinda cute which is a bonus.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Might have already posted on this. But my two fav female characters are/were Maddy and Evie. And Male Matt and Chris. Based on the poll Matt, Oscar, and John seem very popular. And with Females Evie, Maddy, and Olivia seem the most popular. 

• 1 month later...

Archived