Home and Away: The Early Years Redux Book 1

Jackpittorino

Chapter 1 Part 1

Ten years later 

Pippa had just finished putting the icing on the cake for her husband Tom's 40th Birthday then Frank walk into the kitchen

Frank

Hows it going 

Pippa

Fine (Pippa then picks up and then shows Frank a small inch icing figure that resembles him) think he looks like you

Frank

No not hansome enough (Frank giggles) See ya

Pippa

Bye (Pippa then puts the small inch icing figures on Tom's Birthday Cake) Frank, Carly, Lynn, Sally and Steven (Pippa then says to herself more like five is Sufficient Mr. Jarvis

• 2 weeks later...

Chapter 1 Part 2

6:30 pm

Pippa and the kids just finished singing happy birthday to Tom and Tom felt very happy

Tom

Now Turning 40 for some men is like a threat end of there youth and all that sort of thing . But for me Looking round me it's just the start (Tom feeling very happy) I have a terrific wife the best and I'm serious mate ( Pippa gives Tom a kiss on the cheek) I have Five top kids . Frank, Carly, Lynn, Steven and Sally. But what could I say

Sally

What about Milco

(Note: Milco is Sally's imaginary Friend)

Tom

Ohh sorry how could I forgot him. Milco too sorry mate. We've had our ups and downs getting to know each other hadn't we. We'il probably have some more too. But I think I'm a pretty lucky bloke. Since I just turned 40 all I like to say is I'm looking forward for the next 40 I'm looking forward to seeing you all grow up and maybe have kids of your own and have your own 40th birthdays . See there's nothing to worry about here with getting on and not with much love as I have and I love you all the same way. We better cut that cake hey

Sally

I want the biggest pice

the next day 

Tom just arrived at the office and then sits at his disk and starts up his Macintosh Plus computer then his boss Ben approach him 

Ben

Can I see you in my office please Tom

Tom

Whatever it is I'm innocent

(Tom thought his boss Ben was joking around. by the look of Ben's face he wasn't)

Tom

Why do I need to see you in your office what's it about

Ben

It's not good. Come in to the office

End of Chapter 1 part 2