Life Up and Down

kathrine french

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sarah okay

Spoiler

Wrote a few copy for the next part hope you like it

"Sarah will be okay won't she" Selina asked Dr. Nathan French as she tooked  Sarah's hand

" Sarah needed switches I like to keep her in over night to she well be fine, the police are outside to talked to you Mrs McGregor" Nathan answer

" Sweetie this is my fault I'm so sorry" Selina whisper then kissed Sarah's forehead

"It's not mum, stop blaming yourself " Sarah whisper, as she hugged her mother crying

Selina left Sarah's room after she feel asleep

"Mrs McGregor I want to talked with you if you up to it" Sargent Niña O'Neill asked coming at to Selina

" Yes I am" Selina replied taking Steven's hand

"Your doing the right thing I proud of you Selina" Steven whisper, then kissed Selina's forehead

" Is Sarah going be okay mum" Luke asked seeing his mother

"She will be, I need to go talked with the police I be back soon" Selina answer then hugged her son

Selina sat in the police station after giving the police her statement

" Selina you done very well" Niña said

"Thank you can't believe Jesse attack his own daughter, me I could deal with, but not mine kids" Selina replied

" You don't need to put up with this treatment "Niña said giving Selina a copy of the statement

Selina cuddle in Steven's arm as the watch over Sarah who was sound asleep

"Thank you for be here" Selina whisper

"I not going anywhere promise" Steven said the kissed Selina softly

A week later Selina was putting all Luke's, Sarah's and her belonging into boxes. Jesse was let go with a warning by the police, Selina wasn't surprised Jesse got of he always seemed to get of with everything.

"Dad and you are really splitting up?, can't believe you cheated on him." Rachel said entering the kitchen

"Your father hit Sarah, Sarah ended up in hospital, it's over" Selina snapped

" I think Sarah kind of deserve it, Dad was angry" Rachel said grabbing and apple

"WHAT! , are you serious, Sarah didn't do anything" Selina snapped putting clothes in a suitcase  

" Whatever I get Daddy to myself, he got me these shoes yesterday they were three hundred dollars" Rachel announced

Selina rolled her eyes and left to picked up Sarah.

Selina was zipping up Sarah's bag

"That's everything sweetie?" Selina asked

"Yes, I think so Mum" Sarah whisper

"Honey he won't every lay a finger on you again, I promise" Selina said and hug her daughter

" I love you Mum" Sarah whisper

"I love you to honey" Selina said then kissed Sarah's forehead

Selina and Sarah enter Steven's house half an hour later.

"Thanks for having us, Mr Materson" Sarah said

"SARAH, I'm glad you staying, tidy my room Dad" Lucy said racing downstairs and hugged her friend

" You're welcome here for as long as you need to" Steven replied, smiling at Sarah.

Sarah and Lucy went upstairs.

"This will fun you staying for a while." Steven whisper putting his arms around Selina, as they got dinner ready

" I not sure if we ready." Selina said, as Steven began kissing her neck.

" I thought you wanted this, Selina." Steven said looking at Selina

" I do, I love you Steve, don't think I don't because I do, but Sarah was hurt." Selina replied

" I love you to Selina, we can cool us, if that what you want." Steven said

Selina kissed  Steven softy

" I don't really want to cool us but  need Sarah to be my focus at the moment." Selina whisper

" I get it we cool us for now." Steven said

Selina found her own flat Sarah, Luke and her moved  into a week later.

Short up date hope you like it

Great chapter 

can't believe Jesse wasn't locked away.

glad Selina took Sarah and Luke away from Jesse to live with Steven until they move into there own apartment.

I look forward to more

Update again soon :)

Archived