Matt/Maddy

Sarahlouu

You know everyone is entitlted to an opinion. Have to disagree re Matt and Maddie's backgrounds. I think they have always been compatible, very similar backgrounds. With lack of parent role models in their life. But even if they don't have similar backgrounds, or are not compatible so what. They have great chemistry, and do have a lot in common. As they say opposites attract, but that's just my two cents.

Edited by Luke39
  • Like 2

I love Matt and Maddy.

I loved them last week.. they have so much chemistry.

Oscar is just annoying, he just really annoys me so much.

Here are the Magazine scans, posted by QuietAchiever. Includes Maddy/Matt/Oscar spoilers.

Spoiler

I am glad that Maddy/Oscar break up before Matt/Maddy do anything. Oscar kisses Asia, so Oscar is the one who cheats. Maddy does have feelings for Matt but doesn't act on them. Yes.

• Like 1

Spoiler

I agree. I finds the story cause Matt & Maddy aren't really doing something wrong. Maddy is slowly realizing her feelings for Matt. Oscar's the one who's made Matt's feelings a huge thing and that's mainly how Matt & Maddy grow closer. Oscar's self sabotaging. I can't wait to see everything Matt/Maddy/Oscar related. Once Matt & Maddy are a couple, I hope they get some great storylines!

• Like 1

11 hours ago, HomeAwayNL said:
  Hide contents

I agree. I finds the story cause Matt & Maddy aren't really doing something wrong. Maddy is slowly realizing her feelings for Matt. Oscar's the one who's made Matt's feelings a huge thing and that's mainly how Matt & Maddy grow closer. Oscar's self sabotaging. I can't wait to see everything Matt/Maddy/Oscar related. Once Matt & Maddy are a couple, I hope they get some great storylines!

I agree with what you said. 

Spoiler

Looks like Matt/Maddy get together because of Oscar. He is the one who is messing it all up with Maddy.

I am looking forward to Wednesdays episode,  we have Matt and Maddy scenes. I loved the preview for tomorrow.

Also, can't believe that

Spoiler

Oscar kisses Asia in front of everyone, at the dance. (It was shown in the preview)

Lol what I can't believe is the hypocrisy on this forum. It's spilling all over the place. So people thought Maddy would cheat on Oscar and hate it but when Oscar does its oh poor Oscar.

So laughable there's no poor Oscar. If you're unhappy in a relationship get out before cheating. I find that Matt and Maddy have better chemistry anyway.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Tebzpriscilla said:

Lol what I can't believe is the hypocrisy on this forum. It's spilling all over the place. So people thought Maddy would cheat on Oscar and hate it but when Oscar does its oh poor Oscar.

So laughable there's no poor Oscar. If you're unhappy in a relationship get out before cheating. I find that Matt and Maddy have better chemistry anyway.

? I agree with everything you said.

A lot of people thought that it would be Maddy cheating on Oscar but that isn't the case.

It is Oscar who cheats by kissing Asia, as it was shown in todays episode. I don't feel sorry for Oscar, Maddy does have feelings for Matt but she isn't acting on them. Matt said in tonights episode how hard it is, and she replied "try harder". She doesn't want to cheat on Oscar.

Maddy knows that her and Oscar have been through a lot, she said so to Matt. Oscar is the one who cheats and we are meant to feel sorry for him.

I don't feel sorry for Oscar at all.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Sarahlouu said:

? I agree with everything you said.

A lot of people thought that it would be Maddy cheating on Oscar but that isn't the case.

It is Oscar who cheats by kissing Asia, as it was shown in todays episode. I don't feel sorry for Oscar, Maddy does have feelings for Matt but she isn't acting on them. Matt said in tonights episode how hard it is, and she replied "try harder". She doesn't want to cheat on Oscar.

Maddy knows that her and Oscar have been through a lot, she said so to Matt. Oscar is the one who cheats and we are meant to feel sorry for him.

I don't feel sorry for Oscar at all.

Yep what's even more funny is its people who were for Matt and Maddy getting together when the spoilers came out are now crying poor Oscar. In my opinion if you don't like them now you never liked them in the first place. ?

Edited by Tebzpriscilla

I don't feel sorry for Oscar. It's his insecurity that made things far worse between him and Maddy. And of course Oscar isn't imagining things cause there is something between Matt & Maddy. But Oscar's the one who - instead of talking to Maddy/Matt honestly and try to figure things out - immediately assumes the worst. He gives up his relationship by kissing Asia while he hasn't even asked Maddy. Just like often in soaps, it's also a communication thing.

I do love Matt & Maddy. I kind of understand that Maddy is confused cause she's slowly seing Matt as a love interest instead of just a good friend. She expected Oscar to act differently and I also get that she's disappointed in his reaction. But Maddy was too obvious in today's episode - having a good time with Matt while Oscar could see it all.

In the promo for tomorrow it's told that Maddy and Oscar had a fight. I like that Alf tells Maddy to do something cause she's stringing the 2 boys along.

Edited by HomeAwayNL

Reading this makes me think that Maddy the character has regressed. She stringed two guys along last season, and now it seems like she is doing it again. Making Oscar insecure with a very good reason. And that is the problem. It is not ok to cheat, but It is not ok to make your boyfriend or partner to feel like that either. If this makes Oscar kissing or hang out with someone else, then it isn't only Oscar's fault. Cheating isn't always serious cheating.... things aren't that black and white. It reminds me about Heath and Bianca. That was more serious consider their age, and Heath cheated.... But why did he cheat? Yes, because Bianca made strong signals that Heath wasn't good enough for her, and she just wanted to be with Zack instead. It was really serious what she did too. It is not ok to do such things. In a way Bianca and Maddy were cheating in 2014. Cheating is more than about getting physical. It is also about emotional stuff. 

• Like 1