Bound By Fear, Rescued By Love (by TelephotoMarigold) - comments

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I have found this story and am absolutely fasinated by the strong storyline and am itching to find out how it continues.

As I went through each chapter I took note of what comments I would have said after each one, which makes this a very long comment. Sorry. (I'm not expecting you to read it all..) :unsure:

Prologue: Wow! Great start, but I am already a bit concerned for Ella's mental health state.

Chapter 1: I have a lot to say about this chapter. First of all at the begining Ella seems really tense and uptight and is being a bit tough on Roman. I feel sorry for him. Then the bit with Ella in the shower is so truely sad. I can't believe that Ella is in such a bad frame of mind to want to hurt herself again.I'm so glad Roman has realised how badly depressed Ella is and is getting Rachel to help.

Chapter 2: It is so sad to see Ella stuggling so badly, I really hope she takes the advice and help from Rachel. Roman is sorting everything out as usual - hopefully it works this time.

Chapter 3: My favourite part was the bit where Sophie was talking to Sammy during the night. It was so sweet :wub:

Chapter 4: I'm glad that Roman and Ella are slowly progressing towards a stage where they can communicate more easily. I love reading the parts with the children they really are adorable :)

Chapter 5: Roman seems to be stuggling with the situation a little. I just hope things get better for them both.

Chapter 6: Awww that was an amazing chapter. It was nice to see Ella making progress and for both her and Roman to come to terms with some of the triggers of her issues.

You are an amazing writer and are able to express the emotions in each chapter so magnificantly that I become so involved and personally feel the pain and happiness of the characters. :o

I'm looking forward to reading more and seeing how this story develops further.

I have been meaning to read this for ages.

The story has a very gripping dark and strong storyline too it. Can't wait to see what happens next.

I feel like I am falling in love with Ella even more in this story. :wub:

Glad you reading it... as for the falling in love bit.. well I think Roman may want to have a word with you... :wink: