Darryl 'Brax' Braxton - Steve Peacocke

dncllpyk

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...

Even though the character's well gone now, This is my view on Brax.

While everyone has their own opinions and I respect everyone's views on this forum (even if I don't agree with them), I have to really disagree with all the Brax-haters out there. I know he's not perfect and he's done a lot of crimes I didn't and still don't approve of, but the fact that he's not perfect is one of the reasons that I like him. No-one is perfect and Brax, while having several flaws, has shown some very admirable qualities, especially his loyalty to his family (which seemed to take a year-long holiday in 2015! ?). I didn't like him much in 2011, but even then I could see that he did have a good side to him. I didn't like/agree with some of his outside-the-law behaviour like a lot of others here, but as the old saying goes, while a good act doesn't wash out the bad, a bad act doesn't wash out the good. While there are a number of actions he shouldn't have done, like shooting Angelo or robbing Sam, there's still some good acts he did, like raising the money to save Pippa without looking for credit or risking his own life/freedom to save Ricky, Jett, Casey, and several others and accepting Kyle into the family despite his previous actions, that shouldn't be ignored. Also the claim that Brax is responsible for what happened to Casey is, in my opinion, utterly ridiculous. Heath was the one who started the war with the Pirovics and Brax, Casey and Charlie were the ones to suffer. Brax's responsible for his own messes, but not all of it. Again, I respect everyone's opinion here, and maybe I'm being more fairer to Brax than I should, especially since the way he did things in 2015 and the fact that I didn't want Ricky and Casey to run off with him, but still I feel like it's a bit to much. 

Edited by D.B

Despite Brax faults he would never put an innocent person at risk!.

Thats why i think he try not becoming to close to anyone outside Braxton circle.

I don’t think Brax ever had screen time at Summer Bay House /Beach House /School. 

Edited by j.laur5
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, j.laur5 said:

Despite Brax faults he would never put an innocent person at risk!.

I don’t think Brax ever had screen time at Summer Bay House /Beach House /School. 

he was at the school im pretty sure when it was a storm or something and Casey or Ricky got injured. Also Bianca was principal so he might've, but like i said, i cant remember. 

• 1 year later...