Darryl 'Brax' Braxton - Steve Peacocke

dncllpyk

• 7 months later...

I find with the fans of this show there are only really two opinions about Brax. One, is that he is a good person and the other one is that he is a horrible person.

IMO he is neither of them. Explaining his character is a bit hard because he can be complex. He has a sweet side when it comes to Ricky, Casey and to Harley but there is also a very dark side with what we have seen. In saying that I don't think he is evil.

At the end of the day, he is someone who is very protective of his loved ones and will do any thing for them even if it is wrong.

Edited by shelly25
  • Like 3

• 1 month later...

Whenever Steve eventually leaves the show, do you think Brax will have a happy ending or a sad ending?

Steve has said he doesn't want Brax to have a happy ending but at the end of the day it's the producers decision.

What ending do you think he will have?

I think it won't be the best ending but I'm torn..........

I think Brax's exit should be one of either the following after the Police close in on all his past law breaking:

1) He dies at the hand of a Police Officer, it would be a kind of justice, it means he can't come back, but it would reunite him with Charlie.

2) The net closes in on Brax but he can't find his way out this time and is taken off to prison.

I always thought that Brax's ending will be his death, but with

Casey dying I'm not sure the producers will have two Braxtons dying within a few months.

I'm thinking... maybe jail

(for avenging Casey)

or just leaving the Bay completely lost and broken (like Liam). If I was one of producers I wouldn't kill him off - as he is very popular character and Steve likes H&A, I would have him back for some milestone (which H&A doesn't celebrate LOL). But when Steve goes to LA I doubt he would like to come back.

Edited by Dan F
Spoiler tags added
  • Like 1

I tend to agree with Lila.

I think he will self destruct after

Casey's death and become consumed by revenge.

So I think a gaol exit could be on the cards.

If Ricky's baby is Nate's (which looks likely) Brax would definitely be reckless enough to throw it all away and avenge his beloved brother.

I think the best we can hope for is that Brax leaves the Bay to be closer to Heath in the city. But I don't know if such an ending would befit a larger than life character like Brax. There is nothing mild about Brax and I would be very surprised if he doesn't go out with a bang!

Edited by Dan F
Spoiler tags added
  • Like 1