Darryl 'Brax' Braxton - Steve Peacocke

dncllpyk

Today was just incredible. I loved the emotional scenes. I loved when Brax was looking out for Casey and the honesty between him and Charlie over the text message. I am glad that the writers did not let that go like they did the exam and her being mad over surfing.

When she showed up and apologized to him for having to come, I think that meant a lot. I think that she went because she knew it was his house and she wanted to help not let it get out of control.

When Brax made that comment about kids it seemed like Charlie wanted to say more but held it back. It was so sweet that they could be so honest about it and I think they were both thinking about kids toegther in that moment. :) I hope so anyway. It would be way to soon for that right now but further down the road for sure.

I think all the drama starting Monday will be great. Cant wait for more Chax scenes.

I cannot believe Ma Braxton!

She is, without a doubt, the most horrible (on-screen) mother that I have ever seen!

It's just amazing how horrible she is! I didn't think it was actually possible for a person, especially a mother, to be that horrible to her kids!

It's just incredible!

Thank God Brax is there to look out for them!

That family would be even worse than they already are if he wasn't such a stong person!

Steve Peacocke...wow, what an actor! :o

He was absolutely amazing today!

What an awesome episode with more Braxton-drama. haha I tend to rant here as my rantings are Brax-centered. Love this character!

Heath kept quiet today as clearly he didn't want to get his mothers wrath. Smart guy for figuring out the dopey-looks Brax has after some loving lol. He is definitely smart, shame he didn't finish school. BAD Mama B! Seems she doesn't want her sons to leave her for something better! But I think although a terrible mother - she does love her sons.

Noticed only Brax can stand up to her and even then he bit his tongue today and didn't want to seem ungrateful for what she has done for them. I guess it was better than nothing! :unsure:

LOVED the scenes between Brax and Charlie. They actually talked about the kids and acknowledged and tried to resolve through the problem. You could see how much they both care for each other. Yes I do think they are head-over-heels in love. They can't stay away from each other. Charlie has realized there is more to him and how he looks after his family. There was so much more between the looks they gave each other. I think even better than saying ILYs!

"You are a surprising man" - aww I wish there wasn't drugs in that surprise package too! lol..But still banking on a twist. haha he maybe selling herbs - someone has too! :P

Charlie ran to him when she found out that Brax and Casey are moving into the motel. Think she just wanted to be there to support him. Think it says a lot about how she feels. Unfortunately the ex walks in and ruins Chax-time. Already I love her character though and I am hoping HAA consider keeping her in the show. To come back with her story - single parent River girl! And noticed she is a little too flirty with Heath imo. Could there be something more to that?? I hope not. But Saskia is playing her well I reckon. And you can see the difference in Brax when he is with Tegan. Not so gentle. Even when Charlie is arguing with him, he doesn't really show her any attitude back. Just a lot of guilt and bad-lying.

Fave part of today was the small push he gave Casey after he was about to stand up while Charlie was hiding.

<3 BRAX! He is only in tomorrows episode then a whole 7days without him. How will the show go on?!? :rolleyes:

Thanks Witney! haha yes loving your optimism as always :D -- between us at least we can keep this thread ALIVE even in times of Brax-drought.

So I watched the episode again now and realized I missed a few things the first time.

aww Did you see that cute little wave VJ gave to Brax when he came into their house. Soo adorable that he likes Brax! Smart kid. I have high hopes for him lol I just find it so hilarious that 99% of the town is scared or suspicious of him but a 12year old is his biggest fan!

Also before Brax left to speak to Tegan he said to Charlie "I should have got Casey out of there before now" --so he wanted a better life for him for a long time now. And knew his mother was going to be like this for a while now.

And I thought that was their own house in Mangrove River but I assume now that they have only been renting it. As Brax mentioned how he has been paying the rent. lol so they don't have property to their name? That's strange but I guess you wouldn't want to invest in that sort of area anyway. haha OR I could be thinking too much in to it and the writers weren't paying attention to details :rolleyes:

Also Casey, Ruby, and Leah were all questioning why Brax has a motel room. And for the first time we saw the more of the room. There was sofa..phewww was a little worried they would have to share a bed where Brax had been busy being busy :P

Second fave moment is when Ma Braxton told Heath to "shut his face" -his face was priceless.. so much for all the sucking-up he was doing! :rolleyes:

--PS there were small moments (1sec clips haha) but I think Heath really cares for his brothers too.

I didn't particularly like Brax in today's episode! I thought his

threat to

was a bit too severe! Yeah he was just

warning her to stay away

but the way he delivered it was just too much for me! He can be really quite scary sometimes, a side of which I don't like and would worry about in relation to his relationship with Charlie! Is there a risk of this side of him surfacing in their relationship...?! :unsure: That look alone would make me stay away from Brax but obviously

Tegan

is not afraid of him! I would be worried though that if she really did try something that Brax didnt like, that he would seriously make her pay...:unsure:

Edited by LauraPhilly!!

Haven't seen the movie Face off in a really long time but this movie sprang to mind after the Brax and Tegan encounters! Steve is really great at acting both the good-guy and the bad-one. Seems very natural to him.

I liked that we had the interaction of Charlie with Casey. She was really being the right balance of mother and girlfriend. For the sake of both Ruby and Brax which I thought was sweet. Nice detective work done too about Tegan and Brax. And I liked that she was jealous but still strong. Thought it was nice that she had the guts to ask about Tegan's child. And the relief at the answer was evident. How HOT was Brax in that scene - just saying :rolleyes:

Tegan was smart to go to Colleen and put it together so fast. The fact that Tegan knows about the drugs would have been worrying except for the fact that it seems Brax has dirt on her too. Woahh he was dark when he was talking to her. Knows exactly how to handle her and it was far from friendly. Again love the difference between how he is with Charlie. I would have said it was a little too much except Tegan did need to be told. Touche Brax I would have slapped her in addition (jk - violence with women - wrong! ooops lol ).

But Tegan's grin was completely lost after his threat. They both know each others worsts it seems. Well kudos to Brax for defending Charlie at least (if that's what he was doing) :unsure:

I don't think he has fathered any children and if he had I think we know enough about his character to know that he would take responsibility for his actions and step-UP. The mention of Darcy is very intriguing however and maybe next time Tegan is in town - she will be with Darcy?! Who knows. She said she had a young girl so I am assuming under 10. I would like to see Brax interact with her and might explain the "soft-spot" he has for Tegan which has been mentioned by Steve in an interview.

hmm what else?! ohh Why would Charlie be worried about Brax when his lot will find out? So far Brax has been nonplussed about dating "the enemy" .. surely he had a good response ready for the boys and his family. Unless it is a case of: "they are not the boss, so they don't need an explanation" .. hmm.. not sure if he is living in the real-(HAA)-world :P BUT Charlie needs to be less worried for him and more for herself! This reputation of his that was mentioned was a little worrying and is not going to disappear easily. And the comment made about having 2 years left before he gets out.. :blink:

Aww poor Heath, Brax left him with his mother. That's not so loving lol

<3 BRAX! "You wouldn't be stupid enough to threaten me" - no wayy I wouldn't!

Break from Brax for 7whole days! Will be happy not to rant. And you are all SAVED :P

"You wouldn't be stupid enough to threaten me." - Jeez that was scary! Didn't particularly like Brax when he said that! The look in his face, the way he said it! Well scary!

Omg Steve is really good at playing bad!

Brax was actually quite scary today and that was really good acting of Steve!

Just thinking about how scary he looked just makes me cringe! He was really scary!!

It was too scary for me to and a reminder that no matter how much people change, they can easily fall back into old ways. There'll always be a danger with Brax that he'll rely on these things in tough times.

Edited by Julez