1994 Episode Discussion

Dan F

• Replies 985
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was at middle school when the episodes first came out. I wonder if the show will carry on repeating episodes after 1994? Lets hope so. They may do up to 1997 or 1998, the first 10 years of the show.

In January 1994 in the UK H&A got 14 million viewers. Handy what old newspapers down your library have. They scanned the TV mags for each week in 1993 and 1994 which give weekly viewing figures. H&A was rivalling Corrie and EE. Jan 1994 episodes in the UK were June/July 1993 episodes in Oz.

Yep really looking forward to seeing this season again, for me 1994 is probably my favourite of all The Early Years.

Some new arrivals, a few departures, lots of funny moments / storylines to look forward to again mainly involving Jack, and the more serious every day issues, marriage problems, gambling addiction to name a few.

The memories....... :)

Join the club Rockstar08. And that cheap lush of a mother of his can't take a hint and how dare he charge Alf for assault for trying to protect Sarah. Shame on you Angel for being so determined to keep that baby secret, why does Nick have to worry about losing his job, and why is it that Shane is always in the wrong, I swear Shane is the Tony Abbott of Summer Bay, always making "gaffes"

Archived