H&A inducted into Logies Hall of Fame

ter06

Love the picture Kate Ricthie posted on Twitter. I'm guessing it might be the filming of the 1988 opening credits. I think that's Vanessa Downing in the distance in the pink top in place for her opening credit shot.

Nice spot, I hadn't seen that.

Also is the 'color' spelling common in Australia?

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Love the picture Kate Ricthie posted on Twitter. I'm guessing it might be the filming of the 1988 opening credits. I think that's Vanessa Downing in the distance in the pink top in place for her opening credit shot.

Nice spot, I hadn't seen that.

Also is the 'color' spelling common in Australia?

Unfortunately becoming more so. I'm not a fan.

:wub::cryingsmiley: About time.

How much time with 9 give to this? The last 5 years have all been 9 personalities and i doubt they wanna give a lot of time to the enemy. More important who will give the speech? :angry: It better be Ray.

It had to happen. I remember Neighbours being inducted a few years ago, and I vaguely think there was some sort of rendition of the the theme song and everyone was ... in white??? Maybe I'm imagining that bit, I don't know, but I would just love to see some sort of cover of the original H&A theme. A cameo by Chris Hemsworth wouldn't go astray either. Y'know, the usual.

But, yay for the show!

No, i think you are right. You've jogged my memory. Did they kind of dance in a Iine? i remember there was some second hand embrassment :blush: I don't wanna see anything like that for H&A.

Yeah, I have that clip Jen. I wonder what the H and A cast will do.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2VCxDkbeDk

After this no more Neighbours talk, i promise.

Oh man! I've just watched the clip and several things immediately spring to mind. Mostly, that I can't believe I actually remembered that it happened (so glad I'm not making things up!) and as long as Ray Meagher doesn't rap on stage I think we should all get out of this relatively unscathed.

Thinking more about the Chris Hemsworth thing, I now just want to see all the current H&A actors dress up as the roles that ex-H&A-actors have gone on to play. It would be a Marvel, Pretty Little Liars, Blue Lagoon extravaganza.

:wub::cryingsmiley: About time.

How much time with 9 give to this? The last 5 years have all been 9 personalities and i doubt they wanna give a lot of time to the enemy. More important who will give the speech? :angry: It better be Ray.

It had to happen. I remember Neighbours being inducted a few years ago, and I vaguely think there was some sort of rendition of the the theme song and everyone was ... in white??? Maybe I'm imagining that bit, I don't know, but I would just love to see some sort of cover of the original H&A theme. A cameo by Chris Hemsworth wouldn't go astray either. Y'know, the usual.

But, yay for the show!

No, i think you are right. You've jogged my memory. Did they kind of dance in a Iine? i remember there was some second hand embrassment :blush: I don't wanna see anything like that for H&A.

Yeah, I have that clip Jen. I wonder what the H and A cast will do.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2VCxDkbeDk

After this no more Neighbours talk, i promise.

Oh man! I've just watched the clip and several things immediately spring to mind. Mostly, that I can't believe I actually remembered that it happened (so glad I'm not making things up!) and as long as Ray Meagher doesn't rap on stage I think we should all get out of this relatively unscathed.

Thinking more about the Chris Hemsworth thing, I now just want to see all the current H&A actors dress up as the roles that ex-H&A-actors have gone on to play. It would be a Marvel, Pretty Little Liars, Blue Lagoon extravaganza.

LOL at that image!

I have uploaded Home And Away being inducted into the Hall Of Fame

Wow I am surprised at the lack of activity on Logies day in here! Well done H&A, three Logies is a great achievement

Can someone tell me where Brax actually was? I swear he was introduced as being in "LA", then the background was London, then he said something about "here in America" and then Sally said London again :lol:

Yay on the wins :D

I kept missing it, but my friend said that Irene and Chris were acting like real life besties in the audience, awww :wub:

Saw the clip this evening when I finished work. Who better to present it than Dannii Minogue, especially to Ray. That was a stroke of genius. Also really happy to see Kate involved and at the H&A table although a little disappointed she wasn't on stage. Judging by Kate's Facebook recently she is not only incredibly proud to be part of H&A but also misses it.

I have uploaded Home And Away being inducted into the Hall Of Fame https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMvJqpdLkzE

I couldn't help thinking that the presentation shown when Home and Away was inducted into the Hall of Fame was a real overview of the show's history. It must have given the current cast, particularly the younger members, some idea of the legacy that they are now responsible to maintain and take into the future.

Archived