Beth Hunter - Clarissa House

I think Clarissa's contract was up so they had to let her go, but they really wanted Beth to die at the same time as Kit giving birth, because they wanted to a birth-and-death episode like they do in hospital dramas. So they had to delay Beth's death and that meant writing out Clarissa before Beth died. From memory she was also removed from the opening credits months before her death. The whole thing was a bit sloppy and ineffectual in my opinion.

Hm, i don´t remember that, i guess i just didn´t think about it back then :P

So she had a 4 year contract to the show? I remember she came in 2003

Do you mean she wanted to leave or did they simply not want her on the show anymore?

I think it was three contact but she left in early 2007 because Clarissa House finished filming in late 2006.

But i remember she came in mid 2003, maybe she first became a regular in 2004?

She first appeared the night Angie died (which was April 2003, I believe). Scott set Rhys up with his mum for the party at the surf club. She went on to become a regular later in 2003. All in all she was probably a regular for 3 and a half years - but the 3 year contract isn't set in stone. Maybe the contract ended but she agreed to renew it for a bit.

She first appeared the night Angie died (which was April 2003, I believe). Scott set Rhys up with his mum for the party at the surf club. She went on to become a regular later in 2003. All in all she was probably a regular for 3 and a half years - but the 3 year contract isn't set in stone. Maybe the contract ended but she agreed to renew it for a bit.

Wow she came that early? And Scott came in late 2002 if im right, i remember him first being shown riding on a white horse as Alf collapsed

• 8 months later...
7 minutes ago, j.laur5 said:

Clarissa looks very good for 61!

As her Wiki says she was born in 1954

That's incorrect, she was born in 1963 (which is also what it says on her Wiki incidentally so I presume you got 1954 from her IMDB).

Plus the pics are a fair few years old now anyway :wink:

6 hours ago, Dan F said:

That's incorrect, she was born in 1963 (which is also what it says on her Wiki incidentally so I presume you got 1954 from her IMDB).

Plus the pics are a fair few years old now anyway :wink:

Well I actually think she does not look  that young!.

Thought she would born around 1958.

But I guess you can never tell.