1992 Episode Discussion

Dan F

I can understand why Bobby would want to take Tug under her wing considering she was in the same situation as him when she was his age.

Sally is growing up fast I liked how she came up with that map to keep Sam busy while she did her homework.

I'm glad that Shane and Damien are friends again.

Tug was doing fine at the Diner when Shane went and provoked him. And Greg needs to lay off, its Bobby' diner, not his.

And SIGH. More Sophie drama. She must realize she's not the only single mother doing it tough.

I love the old diner, I was watching an old ep the other day and noticed a sign...

Ailsa's Diet Plate

1/2 the calories. 1/2 the food.

Full price.

Ha, I noticed that the other day too - took a moment for my mind to register it, and then rewound to make sure I'd read it right :P Rarely see that high an angle on that wall, so just shows that there's always something new to find in the old eps.

Sadly I'm several months behind so don't really want to drag discussions back that far, but just have to say that it's been great to actually see the Meg & Blake storyline in full. Obviously like many I've seen her 2 death episodes dozens of times, with them having been released on video - and I've had the episodes starting from their weekend away up to her final 'ghost' appearance for a fair few years too (which incidentally is where I'm now up to), but I never really saw the beginnings of it. It's only seeing it in full that you appreciate how moving it actually was (even if they did go around in circles with Julia a few times).

Tug was doing fine at the Diner when Shane went and provoked him. And Greg needs to lay off, its Bobby' diner, not his.

And SIGH. More Sophie drama. She must realize she's not the only single mother doing it tough.

Provoked him? By saying his dad's a gorilla, so what? He did lay the traps that he got caught in, and Tug did help his father rip off the boat shed remember. Also, don't forget that Greg and Bobby have to live together and so deserves SOME say, especially if Bobby's decisions are seen to be crazy.

I couldn't agree with you more about Sophie though. I should add that Sophie brought it all on herself in the first place I mean didn't she realise the consequences of what she was doing when she let David into her pants while protesting so loudly to be allowed to see him back then??

I never thought I would say this but I am starting to like Michael and can now feel he was more softer.

I have noticed this year that Pippa is quite fiery as Irene is as a foster mum and is not the sweet woman she is when she returns as a guest in 2000s.

One moment Pippa can be a likable woman and good mum and then the next minute can be unlikable and a fiery mother!.

But it makes her character interesting and realistic as no mother is perfect.

However I have to say that I don't think Debra's Pippa is anymore more mummy's than Vanessa's Pippa as they both have their times of being mummy's and then their times of being fiery like Irene.

Just saying that I don't think Pippa is the mother hen character that everyone makes out her out to be!

There's more to her character then just being a mother hen!.

Archived