1992 Episode Discussion

Dan F

Oh, so that's what happened with Pippa working at the store.No wonder I didn't remember it.(I was actually thinking that I don't think Alf ever has a proper assistant again, just a stream of teenagers working part-time.)

Does Irene work there for a while when she comes back?

^Really?Don't remember that but it may well have happened.She was working at the Diner by 1994 so it can't have lasted long.

Irene works part time at both the Diner and the store for a long time. Around late 95 she stops working at the store though there is no mention of this onscreen.

^Really?Don't remember that but it may well have happened.She was working at the Diner by 1994 so it can't have lasted long.

Irene works part time at both the Diner and the store for a long time. Around late 95 she stops working at the store though there is no mention of this onscreen.Presumably to do with Ailsa's storyline and so Irene was needed more at the Diner.

Irene works part time at both the Diner and the store for a long time. Around late 95 she stops working at the store though there is no mention of this onscreen. Presumably to do with Ailsa's storyline and so Irene was needed more at the Diner.

Not sure if it was around that storyline. From memory she just stops appearing at the store like the writers forgot she worked there. Unless my memory is wrong. Perhaps DanF could shed some light?

Irene works part time at both the Diner and the store for a long time. Around late 95 she stops working at the store though there is no mention of this onscreen. Presumably to do with Ailsa's storyline and so Irene was needed more at the Diner.

Not sure if it was around that storyline. From memory she just stops appearing at the store like the writers forgot she worked there. Unless my memory is wrong. Perhaps DanF could shed some light?

Not offhand I'm afraid, it's got me thinking though.

Not offhand I'm afraid, it's got me thinking though.

She was still working there when Wendy her sister rocks up in 1995 - not sure how far into the season that is though in relation to Ailsa's storyline.

The Handbag Brigade from Destroy The Joint comes out in full force, whoever was writing the storyline of Sophie and Mr Smithers back in 1992.

Jenna Price, Julia Gillard, Tanya Plibersek and Penny Wong probably wrote that story line.

Archived