1992 Episode Discussion

Dan F

So Sophie's Secret is out- top tip Soph - if you say you are 3 weeks pregnant don not wear baggy tee-shirts and act very defence.

Frank is the most selfish git in the world. Why did he think coming back would solve all his problems.

Adam seems lonely now without Matt.

Bobby finally made the right choice (I cannot believe Frank called Sam a Brat! Pot calling kettle black there)

Frank would have to be my most hated character of the early years. Calling Sam a 'spoilt brat'. What about the way he acted in 1989 just before he left and the way he carried on after Phil's death. I think that's what we call 'spoilt' as well.

Frank would have to be my most hated character of the early years. Calling Sam a 'spoilt brat'. What about the way he acted in 1989 just before he left and the way he carried on after Phil's death. I think that's what we call 'spoilt' as well.

Yeah they haven't done much for Frank's likeability by bringing him back. Let's hope he redeems himself before he leaves.

I have always remembered Ailsa storming into Pippa's house and giving him the what for.

I agree Frank's had some unlikeable moments(he's improved slightly, and I mean slightly, since Bobby and Greg sorted things out)but unless I was watching the wrong scene he actually called Sam a "little bloke".Which doesn't sound nearly as bad.

Man, Sophie's dumb.I don't think you can even blame Lou here, since even though she came on strong to start with she did ultimately back off.Sophie's behaviour is verging on paranoia, Michael and Pippa have been supportive yet she's still insisting people are going to take her baby away.Fin was just as dumb for helping her, so it's a shame Simon seems to be the one copping all the flack:He's coming across as devoted but deluded, but I don't think you can really draw a line from his lie to Sophie running away.Blake seemed oddly unconcerned given he's known Sophie longer than pretty much anyone and is meant to be close to her.Shame Sally seems to be sidelined a bit as well, with Fin having replaced her as Sophie's confidante.

Adam and Marilyn were oddly sweet together.For once, Adam doesn't actually seem to have any agenda(except getting his laundry done for free), he's just trying to make sure Maz's business succeeds.(And top marks for making a joke about Bobby's height.)Seeing Alf and Marilyn at odds was very disconcerting so good they seem to have sorted it.

I agree Frank's had some unlikeable moments(he's improved slightly, and I mean slightly, since Bobby and Greg sorted things out)but unless I was watching the wrong scene he actually called Sam a "little bloke".Which doesn't sound nearly as bad.

Man, Sophie's dumb.I don't think you can even blame Lou here, since even though she came on strong to start with she did ultimately back off.Sophie's behaviour is verging on paranoia, Michael and Pippa have been supportive yet she's still insisting people are going to take her baby away.Fin was just as dumb for helping her, so it's a shame Simon seems to be the one copping all the flack:He's coming across as devoted but deluded, but I don't think you can really draw a line from his lie to Sophie running away.Blake seemed oddly unconcerned given he's known Sophie longer than pretty much anyone and is meant to be close to her.Shame Sally seems to be sidelined a bit as well, with Fin having replaced her as Sophie's confidante.

Adam and Marilyn were oddly sweet together.For once, Adam doesn't actually seem to have any agenda(except getting his laundry done for free), he's just trying to make sure Maz's business succeeds.(And top marks for making a joke about Bobby's height.)Seeing Alf and Marilyn at odds was very disconcerting so good they seem to have sorted it.

Sorry about the Brat thing I wasn't listening properly.

Lou was insensitive in this episode, I was glad Bobby told her off. She was absolutely right in what she said.

I had a feeling Alf's cricket pants would turn out pink, that storyline was a bit predictable but still enjoyable and love seeing Adam helping Maz out without some other agenda like Red Ranger said.

Hope they find Sophie soon.

Sorry about the Brat thing I wasn't listening properly.

Admittedly I haven't seen these episodes but going by what you were saying it did sound plausible that Frank would call Sam a 'spoilt brat'. Anyway it was an honest mistake.

Archived