1992 Episode Discussion

Dan F

Does anyone think Simon is a better character then Hayden?.

Yes, I find him a lot better than Hayden. I really enjoy his banter with Blake!

Glad someone agrees with me, he has more personality and is better looking too!.

But what about the time he so shamelessly decked this guy who drew the picture of Sophie then cried like a baby cos he got the heavier punishment than the person who drew the drawing? Or is that mini-subplot an aberration on his otherwise good record???

But what about the time he so shamelessly decked this guy who drew the picture of Sophie then cried like a baby cos he got the heavier punishment than the person who drew the drawing? Or is that mini-subplot an aberration on his otherwise good record???

Um, what about it?Bit of a tangent, don't see how that means he doesn't have a personality or isn't good-looking.Every guy on the show acts like a macho idiot at one time or another, at least his intentions were noble even if he went the wrong way about it.

was Ryan ever added to the opening credits at some point??

No, he wasn't around long enough.

(Sorry I can't quote you directly but my computer's not letting me do it at the moment.)

I hardly think his intentions were "noble"!!! I mean he had a really venomous rage when he found out about the drawing and was really out for blood — and for what? Giving Sophie a bit of her own medicine in a light-hearted way? At least it beats kicking her in the pregnant stomach? It was just a drawing! She should have thought of that (and the million-and-one other consequences) before she allowed herself to get pregnant.

So we're back to the old bully's argument of "If I say it's funny, no-one's allowed to say it isn't"?If the best you can say about the guy is "At least he didn't hit her", then that doesn't really say much.And what do you mean "bit of her own medicine"?I'm happy to be corrected but when did Sophie ever go out of her way to hurt someone for a cheap laugh?

Archived